Fresh Beta Wave

Yeah, one person in our guild who DOESN’T even play got in today…

1 Like

Just got an email about 50 mins ago. I’m in.

I received an email telling me to click the link for my beta invite. I will edit this post to let you know all about it later.

1 Like

That is a scam.

Don’t do it!

No beta for me. That’s fine. It allows me to focus on getting loremasters done and mog runs. :slight_smile:

If its like BfA, i’ll get mine in about 2-3 weeks. Last time, guildy got hers, then 3-5 weeks later, I got mine.

And she’s had it for about 2 weeks now.

Definitely a scam. If in doubt, check your account, directly, via the wow forums. Don’t trust email because people can spoof the email address. Or they are careful on where the . is located.

batt.lenet is not from Blizzard for example.

Didn’t get an invite.

Honestly though, when I got one for BFA … I didn’t really do much in it. I can’t honestly say I’d do much this round either. :man_shrugging:

Seems a waste of time when you know everything you do will be erased anyway and you’ll be redoing it umpteen times on multiple different alts when it goes live.

I didn’t get it yet. :frowning:

I got an invite an hour ago to SL beta.

Not so much a waste. Helps to know the flow of the zone. Even if you skim past the story (which I’ve always done during beta) knowing the flow of the quest chains can save you a lot of time.

Just checked my email because of this thread, it would seem i have an invite :blush:

I got mine today! I’ve been a part of most of the betas since Vanilla stress test. I enjoy bug reporting, figuring out what’s busted, trying to break things, and all that jazz.

To each their own. You’ll find out when it’s live though on so many different levels to the point it’ll make you want to gouge your eyeballs. Especially when you have 10+ alts.

It was a closed beta why they did not call it that idk.isit still a closed beta ( public beta) well we will see.

No beta today. Gotta play other games like some peasant.

Nope no beta just checked

1 Like

I was in the Legion and BFA alphas. Looks like I’m getting skipped this time around. #FeelsBadMan

1 Like

I got an invite which is good because ESO servers are unplayable for me atm. 240ms is tolerable but 400ms + is rough.