Fresh 70, want ZA bear, where should i start?

Okay so I’m a tbc noob, only got to level through it back in the day but never did raids or anything, and went straight into wotlk. I hit 70 on this character almost a year ago, logged off, then recently decided to come back because i heard wotlkc is happening.

i’m a boomkin, and dont really enjoy rdruid, but i think i should just bite the bullet and switch to resto because it will probably be a lot easier to find groups.

Do people still do ZA bear runs often? And how geared should I be to even join a group?

Alternatively im also willing to try one of those gdkp things, ive never done one and my only understanding of them is you…pay the master looter for the item you want? but how much does the bear typically go for?

I also have a shaman im leveling, theyre 60 now and i have no idea if just truckin it to 70 and switching to resto would be better. idk if rsham is more sought after or not, plus i actually enjoy rsham unlike rdruid.

thanks for any help guys and sorry if this post is really dumb

GDKP depends on a lot of factors. Most of the carries will already have it. I’ve seen it go for a min bid before, it just depends. A lot of guilds still pop in from time to time to gear alts. If you find a guild that runs it even once a week you’ll most likely get it in a week or two for free.

1 Like

Thank you for the info :+1: