Fresh 60 Paladin LF New Home

Hi, I currently have a 60 Dwarf Paladin on Bloodsail. I chose this server in Phase 1 so I could be with friends, but they all left not long after I hit 60 and I spent my time on a different character… But now I’m looking to pick him up again! He is pretty much a fresh 60, so no PreBiS at all, but I was looking for a chill guild that raids in the evenings that would like another healer. I’m willing to server transfer! I’m on West Coast if that matters at all.

Availability is usually around 7:30 PT and I stay up late!

Not sure if Invoke would be a good fit, gear always comes in time, but attitudes are what we focus on

Raid days are Tues/Wed 8-11pm PT. Optional raids on off days. Looking for healers atm. Server is bigglesworth. If interested add me Hostility#1831

In case your schedule adjusts, posting our availability & contact info below:

About Us: Founded at the launch of classic with the primary goal of clearing all content up to and including Naxxramas, EZ is committed to cultivating a team of performance-minded individuals to enjoy all classic has to offer together. With experience ranging from current retail, Vanilla/BC as well as private servers, we are a guild that comes from all iterations of WoW.

Times: 11:30PM EST - 4:00 AM EST - Friday/Saturday - AQ40 (BWL/MC after AQ is cleared depending on the day) (Could change in the future)

9/9 AQ - C’Thun down
8/8 BWL - 40 min clear
10/10 MC - 51 min Clear

In Need of Healers/DPS

2 Holy Priest
(All exceptional players considered)

We use a Loot Council - The loot council will be distributing loot to raiders based on performance, attendance, and the size of the upgrade. Our goal is to make this process as transparent and fair as possible and to be fast and efficient with distributing loot.

Requirements: - raid consumables - World buffs - 80%+ attendance

on discord: Hashmeer#4466

If you are still looking, on pagle might be the home for you! We raid thur and sat 8pm est and do the 20 mans during the week. Send us a message if interested.