French canadian looking for a pvp server guild

Hey guys !

Im a french canadien player whos looking for a guild on a Est pvp server. I would prefer to play horde side, since I will play hunter and shaman, but im not sure which one is gonna be my main yet.

Im a pretty busy guy irl so a 2 nights raiding guild (not before 8pm est) would be perfect for me. One thing to be considered is the fact that im french and not speaking perfectly in English, but im looking to better myself in that area. I would prefer a mature guild as well since im 25 years old.

I hope to see you guys propositions ! Thanks

I’m Canadian too! From Toronto. Come join our Discord!

as our voting poll thats being done by all members Fairbanks is ls looking to b our Home & our Looty system is /roll as our highiest vote which is locked in as of 8/21 [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

is there any wow classic alliance canadian guilds ?

Wasted sur Stalagg. 48 mins BWL.

Deux core de BWL.

Msg moi in-game Bodil#11586

Raiding guild LF Players Tank/Healers/Range/Melee. Check us out on 7.00-11.30PM Server Time

discord.gg/bXyTACj

Hi all, are Recruiting on Classic Wow! We are a Alliance Guild on Arugal server. We have a roster of 25+ ZG/ONY on farm now and are now recruiting players to expand into 40 man raids.

We are in need of a few healers and a solid to put us at the door step of MC we also need Dps to fill spots in farm nights.

We raid Weds 7pm-11.30pm ST and Sun 7pm-10pm ST.

Our Loot system for raid are Prio loot via Soft resing Insuring nothing gets ninjed and goes to the correct Class.
Discord.gg/DEEm2x7)