Freeze Location

Prior to yesterday, I was able to go into and out of the Darnassas Auction House with no trouble. Yesterday afternoon, going into the AH in Darnassas crashed my Mac. I tried rebooting the game. Logged onto her and it froze again.

So, I tried something. I got on the Windows laptop, moved her out of the AH last night and played her a bit on the laptop.

Then, this morning, I got onto the Mac, on my hunter, and everything worked again. I played her in Darkshore for a bit and for curiosity’s sake, came back to Darnassas and tried to go back into the AH. Bam. Freeze. Coords: 57.7 x, 54.3Y

So, I logged into the Windows laptop, moved her away from the AH ramp. Logged onto my Mac. Everything was fine.

I guess the AH is tired of me? :wink:

Thanks for anything you can do so I don’t have to go to IF or mail auction stuff to an alt.

I have an iMac Pro, Processor 3.2 GHz Intel Xeon W, Memory 64GB 2666 MHz DDR4, Graphics Radeon Pro Vega 64 16GB.

I have the AT&T Uverse Wireless Modem and WAP. There’s no specific name on those items, but there’s a number on the front of the modem: 5268AC. I also use a Netgear extender.