Free weekend ending?

Can we get an update? Look I don’t mind if it’s staying up a while, but i’d like to know when it’s shutting down too.

I’m curious too. It says it was supposed to end on the 8th but I am still able to log in on max level toons despite it being the 9th today. I’m obviously not complaining, but if it is in fact extended, which I doubt because I think that would have been communicated, I would like to know before I actually resubscribe. I have to give it to Blizzard for giving us the extra day though.

I’m totally down for the extra time, as you are!
But the clarification is also nice for those of use with plans afterward, like you said, lol!

Also keen to know this - I’m enjoying playing long-lost characters on my old account, but I’m nervous about mailing items between characters etc due to the potential for it to end without warning :\

I’m not seeing any indication that it was extended. It was scheduled to end yesterday and that hasn’t changed.

Odds are it might just take a little to shut down. If I hear anything different I’ll update the thread.

3 Likes

I wish this was permanent.

1 Like

You know what.
Thank you for responding. Your customer service, in my experience, is getting a lot better.