Free transfer

really 2 days 14 hrs is this a bug

No its not.

Thats a long time at the start of an expansion yikes.

blame COVID. people working from home.

you know how hard it is to upload your character and all that Desecrated armor set" at the bottom of your bank from that noe time you deicded to be funny in SSC onto a flash drive and take it to Steve’s house to plug it into the new server?

what if Uber delivered our toons?

yeah no how many of millions of dollars do they have covid excuses are kinda old now

Solid logic right here

virus doesn’t care about money, brosky.

It’s almost like it takes time to transfer large amounts of data from one database/server to another.

Do people actually think this is some how instantaneous? The more data that needs to be approved and then the system needs to transfer the slower it goes. Think of it like a line before a really popular ride, even if there are multiple seats open, the more people who want to ride the longer the line and the longer the wait time becomes for those furthest from the front.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have even asked the rhetorical question. You already know the answer. People expect It to be instantaneous.

So, I click here, here , and here an it’s done. Wtf, why isn’t my transfer done I literally just spent 32 seconds of my life getting this transfer crap done.

What is really wild is that paid transfers are still in the 10 minute range. They must be gathering a list of characters and making one huge migration.

Imagine not reading the post for the free transfers that says they will take longer than usual . Especially since this one was not limited to moving to a low pop realm . A lot of people on full server used it . Mine said 1 day 12hrs , was done under 8hrs.

Imagine complaining about a free service for your character , i’m guessing you yell at rogues who take more than 5 sec to pick your lockboxes ?

I transfered 12 characters last night; it told me it would take two days,it took four hours. Regardless, it saved me three hundred dollars,so it could have taken the two days and I would have been just fine with it. Imagine complaining about something you got for free.

Bro just take a picture of my armoury on your phone and email that to the other server