Free the Tauren from Baine

Not sure i dare criticize blizzard any further because I REALLY REALLY REALLY want that beta invite.

But i am starting to lose hope :frowning:

2 Likes

The person who had Cairne killed for Tauren leader. Seems like a great idea.

I now support Azshara to replace Tyrande

18 Likes

You realize this is all fantasy, right? And not G.R.R.M fantasy.

2 Likes

Hard to say after Teldrassil. But you’re right, the writing doesn’t mach up.

It’s almost like Thrall and Vol’Jin are Horde members and Anduin isn’t.

Weird.

:cactus:

16 Likes

imagine being that insecure about team blue

5 Likes

Imagine sending a piece of your body to the Enemy faction leader.

15 Likes

found your problem lol Imagine being racist against other people on your world when demons and void lords keep invading and being a threat

6 Likes

Blizzard’s story is more tonal whiplash… and at least we get something every few months and a new “book”(Game) every couple of years or so. At least every thing in ASoIF is consistently awful… (In tone.)

Didn’t matter for Thrall’s friendship with Jaina.

Imagine letting an orc kill your dad and a lot of your people. Willfully.

5 Likes

Thrall never let his friendship come first. Friendships can work.
Baine on the other hand… it just doesn’t work.

13 Likes

Like one of your other elected Warchiefs? Oh please, don’t pretend to care about what the Tauren want or what’s good for them.

You were perfectly fine with them being hogtied to Sylvanas’ campaign and you’re not complaining about her.

Sod off until you want to start being honest.

5 Likes

Baine never put his friendship before his duty to HIS PEOPLE either.
Friendship work when BOTH parties want it to.

Because you say so?

4 Likes

Let’s be honest.

This thread lost any shred of legitimacy when it was suggested Grimtotem be the leader of the Tauren.

22 Likes

Yeah, hysterical when Magatha even allied with the Alliance at one point… Against the Tauren.
But no… she’s a better choice then Baine…

11 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry. Did Blizzard remove factions from the game?

Almost as hysterical as the number of Alliance posters that think they know what is best for the Horde.

But I guess that’s none of my business.

sips tea

15 Likes

We should have the Grimtotem take over Thunderbluff.

Their stronger more warlike tribe would be of better use to the Horde than these worthless pacifists.

5 Likes

If Baine let his friendship with Anduin come before his loyalty to the Horde, why did he take part in bashing Alliance soldiers over the head with his mace during the battle of Lordaeron with Anduin witnessing it?

Is this like some situation where Sylvanas is threatening to wipe the tauren out if Baine doesn’t behave? I thought he didn’t care about tauren lives as long as he was appeasing Anduin?

It’s all an example of characterization in written works being inconsistent with how they’re presented in the game itself.

7 Likes

100% does. He banishes Tauren from their homeland for defending their homeland from Alliance incursion, then immediately grub crawls on his belly to the Alliance, madly kissing their boots, telling them they were correct to burn innocents alive – then lies, saying those civilians were warriors to assuage any guilt the Alliance might have left standing. lmao.

16 Likes

So, you have no argument so you make stuff up.
Got it.

10 Likes

All of that 100% canonically happened, even if the belly crawling and boot licking is an exaggeration.

20 Likes