Free Coaching

I am a 12/12M raider on a 2-day raiding schedule who wants to help the players of the community improve their gameplay. For free. :slight_smile:

I also have 2.5k Rio score for M+ but I feel this is less impressive and it could be higher if I put more time into running keys.

I have played the game for 13 years and in that time I have gone from a hunter who clicked all of his skills and thought that hit rating was pointless, to a world 350 raider on a 2-day schedule. I want to help others climb the ranks like I have throughout the years with needing to take 13 years to do it like I did.

All I need from you is some gameplay, either recorded or streamed, your discord info, and an hour of your time.

This is meant for beginner to intermediate level players.

My only request is that I can record the coaching session because I want to start a YouTube series helping people improve their gameplay.

3 Likes

World 350 isn’t particularly impressive.

Like I said, its more for beginner-intermediate level.

And on a 6 hour raiding schedule I think its fairly impressive considering most guilds around that level are 3 days - 9 hours, meaning that we beat many many guilds when they had 50% more raid time.

Furthermore, considering we had no alt requirements or anything as well.

I like how this dudes offering to teach people and some nobody with probably nowhere near similar experience drops in to crap on it. Stay classy.

9 Likes

Obviously you’d make a far better video series, so you should do one instead, right? When you do, make the first entry of your series be titled “How to be a Non-Contributor” and have the entire 8 minute video be a screenshot of your post!

1 Like

That’s still better than about 99% of the player base.

2 Likes

General rule of the internet: nice things are not allowed and must be ruined as fast as possible.

1 Like

BR? BR? BR?

sorry…sorry. couldn’t help myself. I’ll go back to being bad at the game.

Neither is being a hater, but here we are.

99.99% most likely