Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

they listed them as options though

I was able to transfer East ā†’ West. Should be fine.

I tranferred a character from a brazillian server to us east

15 hour estimated time until transfer, niceā€¦

1 Like

Cannot transfer Incendius to Benediction.

Could probably fix a lot of the faction imbalance medium pop servers by having the goblins take over all the auction houses and make them all crossfaction (without the extra goblin cut).

2 Likes

holy sh*t we just complain about everything dont we? lol

1 Like

LOL of course. mainly just a heads up, i dont mind waiting

Can anyone confirm how many characters we can transfer?

So let me get this straight. Youā€™re allowing horde severs to go to earthfury with itā€™s already 8% alliance pop? At least 3 horde only severs have earthfury as an option. What you you guys doing?

To make matters worse you include bene, why would any alliance risk going anywhere else with the xfer cooldown. You may as well just put bene on the list as thatā€™s the only safe bet for alliance right now.

1 Like

if it makes you feel better, Iā€™m TRYING to bring a character over to Earthfury but itā€™s not even showing as an option for me lol

It is giving the following error message when attempting to transfer to any realm on the approved list:

Please select a different realm

Cannot transfer from Incendius Alliance to Benediction Alliance as of 4:14PM.

Please advise when this is fixed

Iā€™m curious if itā€™s faction limited but they forgot to mention that detail.

Old Blanchy needs this so badly.

1 Like

In your dreams

1 Like

I am having the same error.

Anyone know why I get the service, but 2-3 servers on this Destination Realm list arenā€™t available?

So still nothing for Windseeker?

Iā€™ve successfully started the transfer of 6 so far. Leaving my main on DD for the rest of the week until my guild officially ends raiding.