Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

You got that right

Yall really about to let more Alliance transfer to Benediction when weā€™re already outnumbered 4 to 1. JFC Blizzardā€¦

1 Like

Why on earth would anyone want to go to Fairbanks, a 100:0 H:A PvP server??? And why canā€™t people leave that server for free? This makes no sense at all. Seems like these decisions were made based off of blind data and lowest pop, well look at the data of the thousands of dollars you made off of Fairbanks ally transfers a few months ago. Oh wait, you probably are, greedy.

3 Likes

Would be great to know what sort of analysis has been done behind the scenes for each server listed and not listed; what motivation behind opening transfers from some servers and not opening for others.

None.

Why canā€™t we just make classic 1 server? Layers are already a thingā€¦ At this point what does splitting your pop up accomplish?

Itā€™s going to have a similar distribution between servers so comparing them off that data is more than reasonable. I can also tell you that the number of non raiding casuals on these servers is rather small. It takes hours to get a dungeon group outside of dragging raiding buddies into the mix, and impossible to get a group for anything not level 70 at this point.

Negative ghostrider. Blizzards inaction on obvious issues caused the players to react

Should be Low ā†’ Medium only. WTF are you doing???

And no PVE servers. Man some not so smart people working at blizzard.

3 Likes

Do we have any idea how long the free transfers will be available?

They didnā€™t look at faction balance but just overall server numbers when choosing what servers you could transfer off/on to lmao. Also allowing transfers to and off of Felstriker? What a bunch of incompetent fools.

1 Like

Right who wants to be on the side that has no Auction House available?

2 Likes

is it live?

We knew they were going to bumble it. The surprising thing would be if they adjusted it based on feedback.

2 Likes

Just checked, not available for me yet.

late af bruh

1 Like

ā€œjUsT cLicK on tHe $25 tRaNsFeR, iTā€™s PrObaBlY tHe FrEe OnEā€

4 Likes

I did just that xD

1 Like

I clicked all the way through to the end to confirm payment. itā€™s not working even though my server is listed

3 Likes

yep, not live for me either. Went all the way through to the end.

1 Like

not live for me either

1 Like