Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

Blizz loves killing their game

open PVE servers to Free transfers off low pop servers OR allow people on Old-blanchy US west to leave

1 Like

Act like a sheep get treated like one Amirite?

1 Like

PLEASE consider looking at medium pop PVE servers…I play Horde on Myzrael and it is honestly awful. Sure we’re a “medium pop” server but with barely 1k players on Horde (this includes all characters i’m pretty sure) the game is becoming unplayable. Guilds are mostly long dead or dying because there are no players to recruit. It’s a massive struggle to form groups for essentially anything. It’s an absolute shame we have to pay the same amount of money as people who get to play on servers with healthy populations. SOS on Myzrael Horde. Please!

1 Like

What about the pve server?

Well this is the nail in the coffin for medium servers. The only reason someone would go to most medium servers is 1) because they’re intimidated by the “full” status of other servers and 2) because they didn’t do any research at all before initiating a transfer.

At this point anything under “high population” should truly be considered dead, and I know there’s been plenty of conversations both here and on Reddit that doubt the viability of “high” servers.

The fact that Blizz is allowing transfers to servers like Sulfuras and Rattlegore is just plain tone-deaf. Speaking from Sulfuras experience, we’ve got a horde-only community of raid-loggers with very little activity outside the 4pm-midnight window each day, and it’s only getting worse. If you’re looking at Sulfuras to use your free transfer, DONT!!!

As a member here, I’m going to enjoy using part of my yearly bonus from a GOOD Fortune 500 company to pay for the alts I’ve dedicated some real time on to xfer to a full server. I’m certainly glad my company isn’t as garbage and toxic as Blizzard, sad how things went so far downhill when they sold to Activision (my god, who could have predicted this?!) but still the Kotick crap reveals that no matter what there were problems inside.

Ok so that was rambling and off topic, but hey good luck everyone! Blizz won’t be doing crao to try to balance your servers for PVP and they don’t give a little damn about dying servers in the mid-range, so just go to a full/high of your faction and enjoy the death of world PVP like the rest of us.

<3

2 Likes

How is Netherwind not in this list when Horde has at most 40 players at peak hours. Auction House is empty and it’s impossible to do dungeons.

2 Likes

Dead game, useless devs, useless gms

4 Likes

It’s because they are utterly incompetent. Have you managed to not notice this for the last ten years?

3 Likes

Obviously I was expecting they they didn’t consider faction differentiation for those free server transfers. Mankrik Alliance is in a rough spot and it’s gonna keep getting worst. A good portion of the resistance still on it is against paying for server transfer and would rather quit. What are you gonna do Blizzard, let us go and lose our monthly sub?

2 Likes

You really don’t know what you are doing.

This is bleeding for medium populated servers who can’t transfer for free.

Bloodsail Buccaneers needed free transfer and you blew it.

2 Likes

Hi,

Do regular paid character transfer service gold cap restrictions still apply? With the regular gold cap I’m not going to be able to transfers off with the rest of my guild (and the other alliance guilds on the server). Sure I could leave the gold behind, but, you know, just deleting 140k+ gold doesn’t feel good.

This is absolutely dog sh­Ít! It’s clear all players want one server for Alliance and one for Horde! Classic example on how shÍt blizzard is.

1 Like

Is there a character level limitation for this transfer? I have an AH toon and I am wondering if I need to move its assets to another character or not.

I’m sure people on those LOW realms will be happy to get off… but why exactly did you list realms already HIGH or FULL as a destination instead of strictly MEDIUM realms? Many mediums are struggling to survive and need to be a transfer destination… but aren’t even listed. So those 4 realms already at HIGH or FULL are going to guzzle up the bulk of subs while the rest of us are left to rot?

All you had to do was open LOW → MEDIUM. HIGH/FULL realms do not need more people.

1 Like

because medium pop servers will also die.

realistically, there are only 4 servers surviving into wrath and if you’re not on a megaserver, you’re paying up or quitting

1 Like

Did you forget that PvE realms exist?

Kaivax, I hope Bobby K. is paying you seven-figures (LULZ) to be the most-hated ‘WarCraft’ employee (after Bobby K. and Ion natch).

4 Likes

What about the opposing factions on these High/Full pop servers that are severely outnumbered? Horde on Benediction, for example, are completely screwed as it is. Now you open free transfers to Benediction but don’t give Horde a way out? That makes ZERO sense Blizz. Give the Horde a free way to get off this server.

4 Likes

Alas clearly Blizzard is too preoccupied with covering their own a** to fix the dead server issues on PvE realms. What a joke to make a general blue post about something that effected a handful of pvp players. Makes you wonder who is in charge of making these generically awful blue posts.