Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

Thank you thank you.

1 Like

$75 isnt a lot of money but I want it back

25 Likes

Low to high? I guess they don’t want so many classic servers. Way to kill them off.

6 Likes

Hi hello, I’d like it if we could get some clarification on “Same Ruleset and Region” one of the smallest servers “Deviate Delight” is an “RP-PVP” server, will you be allowing servers of this nature to transfer off to say, a normal PvP server, also with the way the blizzard servers are currently stacked it may be in most guilds best interests to transfer from West coast to East coast servers, or vise versa. Saying that it is locked to a region I’m assuming you’re saying the system won’t allow that to happen, even though you could already pay for it to happen?

7 Likes

this include guild banks aswell? would have my whole guild move.

2 Likes

Awesome news, thank you. Looking forward to what is considered “lowest-population” though.

8 Likes

We need low to medium not low to high. This just makes the bigger servers bigger. Can I get paid by blizzard I have some good ideas?

25 Likes

The servers are a total mess right now, especially PVP servers, look at ironforge.pro. I would have preferred another solution that allowed for more server size choice but they would have had to do it long ago. This is something and will help people play the game without making them pay extra so IMO it’s a good thing.

2 Likes

cant you just cross realm the servers already

fearlina being super pop horde, benediction being super pop alliance defeats the purpose of pvp servers

9 Likes

GG Bene. Inbefore100%ally

9 Likes

Same region meaning that there are no free transfers if we go from an East Coast PVP server to a West Coast PVP server. :sadface:

Will this update also include the addition of Mark of the Illidari in TK/SSC?

I literally just transferred 4 characters from a low pop to a high pop server. Would I get a refund for the transfers?

8 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Should be blocking full servers. Mediums servers are collapsing because you keep letting them all xfer to the same place where you coddle and baby them with layers. Never seen a company mismanage servers so pathetically

42 Likes

do you think people in high pop realms will go to dying ones ?

3 Likes

well rip me for paying for the transfer right?
i want a refund

8 Likes

Does it include servers with status “Full” like Whitemane, Faerlina and Benediction?

7 Likes

now how about we fix the node spawn ?

1 Like

Looking at the list of servers in US West, the only “Low” pop servers are all PVP servers. All the PVE servers are at least “Medium” pop.

Even though my server feels like a ghost town and there are very few options for raiding, it’s possible I could be stuck here having to pay to get off or suffer. Unless lowest pop just means not a high pop server. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what this actually looks like.

2 Likes