Free Character Moves Started Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. PDT

Starting at 11:00 a.m. PDT (2:00 p.m. EDT) on Wednesday, Sept. 11, we opened the following free character moves to offer you a way to move your characters from the most high-population realms that have extended queues:

FROM TO
Arugal Felstriker
Benediction Heartseeker
Bigglesworth Anathema
Blaumeux Anathema
Faerlina Heartseeker
Fairbanks Arcanite Reaper
Grobbulus Deviate Delight
Herod Earthfury
Incendius Heartseeker
Kirtonos Earthfury
Kromcrush Earthfury
Mankrik Windseeker
Pagle Windseeker
Rattlegore Anathema
Skeram Earthfury
Stalagg Heartseeker
Sulfuras Heartseeker
Thalnos Earthfury
Thunderfury Arcanite Reaper
Westfall Windseeker
Whitemane Arcanite Reaper
Yojamaba Felstriker

We expect these free character moves to remain open until 11:00 a.m. PDT (2:00 p.m. EDT) on Monday, September 16. Please note that restrictions apply:

• A character cannot move if the character:
    • is a guild leader.
    • has active auction listings or bids.
    • has mail.
  • You may be required to change your character’s name once you’ve reached the destination realm.
  • You cannot move a character to a PvP realm where you already have a character belonging to the opposing faction.
  • This is a one-way, irreversible move. Blizzard Customer Support cannot monitor or modify a free character move.

During periods of high usage, free character moves may take up to several hours to complete. This service may be closed at any time, without warning, should a destination realm become full. We strongly encourage players who wish to use this service, especially in coordinated groups, to do so as soon as possible.

Thank you!

23 Likes

Can we get a few more Normal/rp “non pvp” servers open? You have four pvp servers that you just opened and they are low pop all the time. Would be nice to have a few normal servers like that for people to make new toons that aren’t over crowed

12 Likes

Wait what? Mankrik never has a queue haha.
Don’t dilute these realms too much guys!

17 Likes

Come on over to Earthfury folks, we have a smaller healthy WPVP scene compared to larger servers that have a bad faction imbalance.

11 Likes

Sigh… no new non transfers? None of these transfer servers appeal to me and 1000s of others

1 Like

Are there actually still queues? I don’t play during peak hours and I have never seen queues for a week now.

1 Like

Thank you! Glad to see more servers opening up for transfers.

2 Likes

Earhfurry 4va!

3 Likes

some new realms are struggling with pop tho… needs a nice medium.

3 Likes

Give the low pops a hand

2 Likes

They should be combining all those realms then instead of diluting healthy ones.

13 Likes

Is there anyway I can move my character on Biggleworth to Earthfury where my guild is located? I couldn’t log onto Herod because of the queue times so I was forced to pick another realm, and now that I’m level 41 on a completely different server than the guild I signed up for before launch, I really wish I could transfer my Bigglesworth main to Earthfury :/.

7 Likes

Rattlegore doesn’t need people to xfer off. I’m not sure it’s pushed past a 20-30 minute queue in over a week. Most of the day its medium/high.

2 Likes

they are trying to fill out some of the servers that are low medium pop cuz they added to many extra servers

1 Like

Merging realms is a lot messier. It also makes it non-voluntary, since people would be merged wheather they like it or not.

5 Likes

Whats alliance like on Earthfury? I am very tempted to move

2 Likes

Also merging realms is bad publicity. It’s basically admitting you messed up and overestimated the need for classic. Which certainly you would not like to admit.

I read this as “a bad fashion sense” at first glance. XD

1 Like

Do any servers even have queues anymore?

1 Like