Free Character Moves for this Region - October 17

They could open a transfer from Thunderfury to Brazilian realm too.

come to Arcanite Reaper. It was completely dead about month ago. But I took a few weeks off and came back and it is better. But we need more!

come to Arcanite Reaper and join Warpath!

Thought about that, but the alliance own your server. I know, because I have a gnome warlock level 60 on the realm. Scarsnik.

Please allow Horde only transfers to Heartseeker please. I honestly feel like you guys don’t pay attention to server ratios at all. Heartseeker really needs more Horde. Please pay attention Blizzard.

8 Likes

Priority 1: Layering
Priority 2: Maintain subs

Priority 937: Server Balance

Could add thunderfury to the brazilian server

Any chance you guys have tricks up your sleeve for better faction balance on pvp realms? Multiple corpse runs per dungeon on Stalagg is getting old pretty fast and it’s likely that you guys made the situation worse by offering transfers to Heartseeker, which is suffering the same imbalance on the other side. Thoughts?

2 Likes

Some of these servers, including full servers such as Kromcrush, no longer allow you to transfer to a medium pop server (Earthfury) even though other servers, such as Blaumeux, can still transfer to Earthfury. Is there a reason for that? I’d like to get my character to the medium pop realm from the full realm.

1 Like

I think some servers are in danger of becoming faction lopsided. You can’t transfer from Herod except to the Latin American realms. Good thing I transferred a few days before they did this.

Would love to get some more insight on this.

Bump
10/char

bump. Kromcrush is a 30+ minute queue – why can’t we move characters to earthfury – a medium pop realm – just like other queued servers?