Free Character Moves for this Region - October 17

Beginning at 11:00 a.m. PDT tomorrow (Thursday, October 17), we will open the following Free Character Moves available for realms in the Americas and Oceania:

FROM TO
Arugal Felstriker
Atiesh Azuresong
Atiesh Windseeker
Benediction Arcanite Reaper
Benediction Earthfury
Bigglesworth Anathema
Bigglesworth Arcanite Reaper
Bigglesworth Earthfury
Blaumeux Anathema
Blaumeux Arcanite Reaper
Blaumeux Earthfury
Faerlina Arcanite Reaper
Faerlina Earthfury
Fairbanks Anathema
Fairbanks Arcanite Reaper
Fairbanks Earthfury
Grobbulus Anathema
Grobbulus Arcanite Reaper
Grobbulus Deviate Delight
Herod Arcanite Reaper
Herod Earthfury
Incendius Arcanite Reaper
Incendius Earthfury
Kromcrush Arcanite Reaper
Kromcrush Earthfury
Mankrik Azuresong
Mankrik Windseeker
Pagle Azuresong
Pagle Windseeker
Skeram Loatheb
Sulfuras Arcanite Reaper
Sulfuras Earthfury
Whitemane Anathema
Whitemane Arcanite Reaper
Whitemane Earthfury
Yojamba Felstriker

All of the above are in addition to Free Character Moves available from all PvP realms to the Latin American and Brazilian realms.

As always, we strongly encourage you to utilize the Free Character Move service as soon as possible. Free Character Moves will be closed without warning for any destination realm that becomes full.

Thank you!

8 Likes

Thanks for the head’s up.

:cactus:

OMG seriously? no Kirtonos? This has to be a troll. I wanna get off this server!!!
Please, PLEASE open kirtonos - earthfury or heartseeker PLEASE!!!

ALSO open up horde-side transfers to HEARTSEEKER from Kirtonos/stalagg/herod

You guys butchered faction balance with the free transfers and stuff… now many servers are completely dead even though they have players, Kirtonos Stalagg etc. Many people are affected by this. Either open up paid transfers or give us imbalanced servers a way OUT.

27 Likes

Stalagg please! Need the option to go to a west coast server. In fact, just do paid already, please!

18 Likes

what the hell do you guys not even pay attention to faction im balance take the time to look at the server stalagg im sick of out number ally 10-1. about to quit classic already just got to 60 and seen how bad this is so not rerolling my main just about to give up blizzard as a company. and not trying to be a crying Bi*** but my god if this goes on longer all ally will leave our server and it will be dead.

16 Likes

Yes, I agree with this guy 100% I am in same situation and I DID reroll my main… and now I am burnt out to the max. I am close to quitting.

6 Likes

I guess that this is Alliance’s chance to flee from Herod before honor kills go into effect? lol

9 Likes

I agree, Kirtonos is a little dead. There is no alliance. I don’t even know how pvp will work in phase two as the faction ratio is sooo unbalanced. I don’t think horde would mind transfering to Heartseeker to balance the servers out - vice versa…

7 Likes

just to add and bump again… i went back to playing overwatch and thinking guild wars. kinda sad seeing i got 2 set from MC last night and not even that hyped because in the back of my mind i’ll have to reroll or quit the game.

3 Likes

same I been having no fun cuz i knew i would have to reroll my main and now I dont evne know which is my main lol

3 Likes

YESS! Thank you very much.

Anyone that wants to reroll on a good server (Herod) I will make you 4 mageweave bags and give you some gold to get you started. I’ve done this for 6 players since last week. Send me a mail in game and I will reply with your stuff ASAP.

13 Likes

Wrong direction. We need high -> low.

No we do not.

Please do faction only transfers for certain servers.

22 Likes

Having it backwards starves the small realm, making its situation worse, and bloats the already larger one.

People make threads on here everyday how they regret transferring off the bigger realms to the smaller realms. We don’t need anymore transfers and I provide a service that Blizzard won’t to help them rectify their mistake.

its worse being on an unbalanced server than a dead one that is balanced.

5 Likes

Herod isn’t unbalanced. The reason there are unbalanced servers is because Blizzard mishandeled the launch and subsequent transfers to begin with

2 Likes