Free Character Moves for this Region

So what about people that rolled on those low pop realms because they actually wanted to enjoy living in a a nice midwest town and not in downtown Chicago? Some of those realms were actually perfect population wise to reflect the vanilla experience.

4 Likes

but that’s the point of stopping at full. shouldn’t get more than a minute or two queue. shouldn’t get a queue at all really if it stops soon as server hits full

Just curious since ive rerolled 20 times and not actually taken a transfer yet, will there be faction swaps included in this or just server moves?

I ask because I have a horde druid mid thirties id like to move to earthfury alliance if i could. Doing my part to avoid the Q and have a balanced pvp server :slight_smile:

no options beyond picking toon and server destination

Question: Will the transfer option only be available in the Queue dialogue box? That’s the only place I saw it before. In other words, does the realm have to be so full that you have a waiting time in order to transfer? I want to move two off of Pagle. It hasn’t made me wait on Pagle with either character in the past few days.

You can transfer from the character select screen too. Use the “Shop” button.

Please Horde come to Heartseeker! We want to keep factions as balanced.

2 Likes

Only really one horde guild on Heartseeker that is raid ready.

Will be time you consider to only allow a certain faction to transfert, some realm are unbalanced by a large margin!

OR

A limited time Alliance heavy pve server to a Horde heavy pvp one!

1 Like

Westfall doesn’t really need one but since you keep insisting how about a PvP Server we could transfer to that’s EST?

You’re absolutely nuts. That place is a ghost town.

2 Likes

Thank you for that part, as well as the decision of allowing (if I read this right) non RPers a way off servers like Grobbulus.

Meh I’m not leaving Fae.

lol it hit high pop tonight. total ghost town

1 Like

Every character you have on the realm. I did the transfer last time it came up and moved like 8 toons.

It’s a straight transfer, no faction swapping. While the transfers are open to both factions, any characters you move remain on their current faction.

Faction changes will be a disaster for the unbalanced pvp server, everybody will go on the dominating faction. they should never do that

I believe they know what they’re doing and that everything’s going according to planz.
funnel the comminity through layering and limited amount of realms while not stretching us too thin as they prepare for the drop off and phase 2/ no layering

1 Like

No one will leave Grobb. Barely anyone left last time.

can we please get a transfer option for remulos, one of my friends for some reason thought pvp servers would be completely awful but we found out that pve is extremely boring and unfun. I really wanna swap to pvp but not lose all my playtime.