Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

Please stop Paid Transfers to realms that are full. Sulfuras is experiencing high queue times also.

Do not go to AR… of the 8 horde guilds clearing BWL (according to Warcraft Logs) 5 have transferred. 5:45 PST on a Tuesday and 49 people in Org with only 1 guild raiding… (only looks like 36 too lol). The server is beyond dead.

1 Like

Hi from a Horde player on Netherwind! Might I suggest you consider our server for a transfer. We’ve got a decent ratio and population, lots of experienced as well as new players, and many established guilds on both factions. World PVP is the usual mixed bag of fair fights, ganking, and ignoring or even helping the other faction occasionally. Our honor pool is pretty small which may be a disadvantage for those seeking the top tier, and our queue times are as horrible as all Horde are. Hope this helps you make your decision on transferring.

Netherwind Discord discord.gg/P6R56Qj Fairly active, although our WoW Realm forum and Subreddit aren’t.

Netherwind 2 Week Demographics ironforge.pro/server/Netherwind/ - 2567 players total - Alliance 51.3 - Horde 48.7

Of course people’s response to this is to complain.

3 Likes

Nearly 400 posts and only 20 hearts. 5% approval rate, nice job.

Bro, let me talk to you about the joys of 4.5 hour queues on Whitemane.

4 Likes

PLEASE allow transfers to Old Blanchy …
It’s a ghost town over here

then enjoy your ques if you dont want to leave lol

1 Like

Whitemane HODL!!!

lol…

Can we get transfers from Sulfuras and Herod as well at least? 1.5+ hour queues there during prime time.

1 Like

Blizzard: screws up servers at launch. Offers free transfers which screw up faction balance. Then offers paid transfers back to the full severs, creating queues again. Now offering transfers off…and the cycle repeats itself. Three months from now everybody will be transferring back to Whitemane - after they pay blizzard their $25, of course.

2 Likes

Well this is a load of crap. Blizzard has already limited player movements on transfers. Herod alliance weren’t allowed to transfer off when they were doing this exact same thing.

Whitemane is complaining about its options yet 6k people could transfer off and it would still be a solid server. That’s 2k per server (out of the 3 options) which would put those at 3-6k each. I think some of you guys are too used to a ridiculously over populated server that you think servers with 3-4K are “dead”.

1 Like

Not getting a free transfer is not the same as not being allowed to transfer at all.

Yo, @blizzard

I play on Benediction, you guys recently let other servers transfer and now im sitting in a 80 minute queue. Before you guys do this can you upgrade the server to make sure it can handle the tranfers? You get paid monthly subscription, we shouldnt have to wait over 80-90 minutes to get in to the game. Real quick to take our money though. Help us out here.

2 Likes

You mean like they had at the time? They weren’t allowed to transfer at all numb nutts.

Lol nope! you earned your post deletions without my help at all.

No wonder Blizz doesn’t listen to its community, Alot of you are Horrible cry babies.

5 Likes

Whats funny about this? As I’m looking at the transfers page…i can see that transfers TO these overpopulated realms are still a thing… that’s right you can still transfer TO THEM…they didn’t turn them off… SERIOUSLY??? I just tried it with an alt on another server and lo and behold i was able to select Incendius as the go to server. unbelievable. I dunno whether to laugh or cry blizz.

I have had worse things happen then getting kicked off a blizz forum. If calling him out for his falsehoods with a little bit of numb nutts thrown in does the trick its been a good day today.