Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

You know you can login from an iPhone, right?

Please block Sulfuras from incoming transfers!

2 Likes

As someone who has been on Whitemane since launch – this should have been done months ago.

Thanks but it may be too late unfortunately.

2 Likes

Thank you for ruining a well balanced, relaxed server. Y’all just keep finding ways to sabotage Classic, somehow believing that people will just give up and play your dumpster fire retail game.

I’m officially not purchasing any new content from y’all again.

Umm, After Faerlina Whitemane and Incendius theres like Arugal and Pagle riiiiight there in terms of population. If Xfers close on those other mega servers we will probably be flooded by people looking to xfer to one.

Just close all the mega servers for transfers now. All of us are getting queues at raid times and especially all weekends.

I’ve updated the OP:

Earlier today, we disabled Free Character Moves for Horde characters from the Incendius realm. Free Character Moves from Incendius will remain available to Alliance characters.

We also temporarily disabled Paid Character Transfers to Incendius, Faerlina, and Whitemane.

4 Likes

Could you please possibly suggest up the chain if they might be able to look into locking paid transfers to the sulfuras server?

2 Likes

I like how the word “Temporarily” was just edited in, this gives those that want to transfer to full realms “hope” - Let’s let the dust settle and re-evaluate. In the mean time, adding sharding to capital cities sounds like the next great fix to queues.

1 Like

I was sure this was going to be their fix that they claimed they needed ‘internal testing’ to implement.

Temporary is a little more reasonable. What about for those of us with multiple accounts? Or multiple level 60s on other realms, wishing to transfer?

any chance you can add another option for whitemane to move to

1 Like

This is a step in the right direction for Incendius, although I do wish it would’ve happened sooner, before the majority of the horde guilds had already left.

1 Like

2 months too late for the lock to full servers.

Yeah, and a dieing server. Left a month ago when it was already dead, it’s a crime to send Alliance there.

Full means full.

1 Like

Time for you to leave then.

Why? To accommodate your desire to transfer a second account here? Sorry, Blizzard finally did the right thing by locking Whitemane. Hopefully it stays locked for a considerable amount of time.

2 Likes

No. I wasn’t interested in your realm. Perhaps I should create a reroll guild there though.

I dunno, waiting in a 6 hour queue and leveling an entirely new character just to be petty over someone saying something that upset you on the forum seems like a questionable use of one’s time.

1 Like

Why would I wait in a queue? I’m able to manage my time to avoid queues.

I wasn’t as much during launch, and rolled a second account with some alts that I leveled while waiting in queue for Faerlina, my main realm.

I’d like (eventually) to transfer my alts to Faerlina. If transfers are disabled temporarily, I can transfer them when they are reenabled. That’s fine for me.