Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

Not if you’re on whitemane!

This is not true. Both Slayer and Vanguard are actively farming materials and working with Alliance to open the gates.

Running from the pvp. Par for the alliance course. Wonder when alliance will get smart and just stack pve servers? They obviously don’t want the pvp.

1 Like

i mean, i guess. whitemane doesnt have any pve transfer options though.

Which alliance guilds are leaving?

As Guild leader of one of the Largest Successful Horde Guilds on Whitemane, I can only say that this is insulting and not even relief for the 6-7 hour queues we face now because of Covid-19;

I cannot convince my raid teams to xfer to a dead server. Allow Free xfers to all nonfull servers and close xfers as the recipient servers fill up with a period of notice so guilds/friends can get there.

The solution to overpopulation is not force onto dead servers.

To provide a lip service non-starter solution is infuriating in the face of the public crisis we all face.

and before the forum band wagoners start piling on, yes we chose a large server, but we could not have fairly anticipated the pandemic locking our entire nation down and starting queues at 11 AM that extend for the entire play period.

Practically, as a Guild anticipating server xfering we have to not only consider the different traits of a new server but also have to sell that xfer decision to our player base. Almost no Raiding Guildleader, no matter how charasmatic will convince to xfer to servers like the 3 proposed for whitemane.

Just because we don’t want to play on a server with 14k active players doesn’t mean that our players are willing to move to a server with less than 1k active players.

Give us a real solution now Blizzard for the #coronaqueues.

#coronalayering is better than the current alternative…

Here’s an idea if you are afraid of multiple world boss kills just implement a system like retail where they won’t appear on all layers but disappear/can’t be engaged if currently engaged or killed.

Real solutions for our real crisis please!

11 Likes

We need more options for Whitemane now. We have the most active players on a server and we have the worst options…

So Incendius is ruined because you let mass transfers to an already full server and now your solution is to open transfers to a PvE realm, and 2 dead realms? How is this a fix.

Neat, wish it was an option for whitemane!

1 Like

We need a solution that isn’t this. What this is that has been offered is a non solution and its infuriating. the options provided are dead-low pop servers that who would transfer to? lets be honest. Instead of adding a proper solution to make people happy or content while keeping subscribers, as I could guarantee people will quit with the queues getting worse in the rate theyre going they copped out again.

Never mind the fact they refuse to do anything about the people who are cheating the Afk detection system. I or any other average person shouldn’t have to log in over 6 hours early just to know I have a chance to be on in time for my raid in the evening, that is not okay nor is that a good use of my time.

2 Likes

why even bother with Thalnos, its 99% horder and its a BR server

time to just close that server entirely

Kaviax,
While this is appreciated, As voiced by many this does not address the issue with these servers.
and per the twitter post “We’ve been working on bringing some relief from the queues to the highest-population WoW Classic realms in both the Americas and EU. We’ll roll that out in the coming days, after we test it internally. Thank you for your patience.”
This cant seriously be the relief can it? it will only do the opposite and that tweet from warcraft devs made it seem like they were actually working on something not, wait till Tuesday and have FCMs which nobody will really even take.

3 Likes

Good solution this should fix everything!

jk

1 Like

This doesn’t fix anything. Why am I paying for a game I can’t play? My timer said 200min 4 hrs ago and still at 84min atm. I am glad I cancelled my sub today. Gg blizzard. It been nice knowing you.

2 Likes

Not good enough blizz

Herod has a 1.5 hours Q. This is just not tolerable.

1 Like

Reintroduce layers for full servers and increase the max # allowed on a server.This is a bad choice from Activision, very lazy.

1 Like

Please stop Paid Transfers to realms that are full. Sulfuras is experiencing high queue times also.

Do not go to AR… of the 8 horde guilds clearing BWL (according to Warcraft Logs) 5 have transferred. 5:45 PST on a Tuesday and 49 people in Org with only 1 guild raiding… (only looks like 36 too lol). The server is beyond dead.

1 Like

Hi from a Horde player on Netherwind! Might I suggest you consider our server for a transfer. We’ve got a decent ratio and population, lots of experienced as well as new players, and many established guilds on both factions. World PVP is the usual mixed bag of fair fights, ganking, and ignoring or even helping the other faction occasionally. Our honor pool is pretty small which may be a disadvantage for those seeking the top tier, and our queue times are as horrible as all Horde are. Hope this helps you make your decision on transferring.

Netherwind Discord discord.gg/P6R56Qj Fairly active, although our WoW Realm forum and Subreddit aren’t.

Netherwind 2 Week Demographics ironforge.pro/server/Netherwind/ - 2567 players total - Alliance 51.3 - Horde 48.7

Of course people’s response to this is to complain.

3 Likes