Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

If you can’t prove it objectively, it’s your opinion.

2 Likes

Even more confident now that its the better option.

1 Like

Yeah well, that’s just, like, your opinion man.

3 Likes

Why on earth would someone move OFF of a high pop server? Seems like a good way to shoot yourself in the foot.

Which Alliance guilds are leaving?

1 Like

There is not a cap.

Yes, assuming they are all starting on a realm that has free character moves available, and they don’t have any mail, and they aren’t guild leaders.

4 Likes

Not moving = half your guild sitting in queue, not playing the game. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

True, but then you could wait till other people move off, and stay :wink:

The spiderman pointing at spiderman meme comes to mind.
“NO YOU MOVE”

2 Likes

Can we please get an answer on whether or not there will be any attempt to prevent transfers from creating a repeat stalagg/skeram/heartseeker situation?

Also, will there be ANY advance notice at all if transfers are closed, or are people rolling the dice that half their guild may get stranded with no notice?

it already states that transfers can be closed without notice

I am asking Kaivax to confirm that it is indeed possible that a guild could be in the midst of transferring and have half their players locked out due to this. I want him to confirm that this can or cannot happen.

Only to realms that become “full”. So don’t transfer to a high pop realm.

1 Like

people actually go from pvp to pve? Yuck

Is it on the Whitemane disc? I don’t get the reason for secrecy?

Still waiting on that fix that was being tested internally because either they dont have one and FCMs are their fix or they do and its taken longer than anticipated and in the mean time please FCM.

1 Like

It seems like everyone on Incendius is adopting that mindset… so hardly anyone will leave. Its a horrible situation.

I am waiting for the fallout when

happens and everyone shouts “If i had known they were going to be ending i would have transfered off!”…all the while secretively hoping everyone else would transfer off so they didn’t have to.

2 Likes

Well, it is pretty garbage and will prevent a lot of people who may otherwise have moved from moving, not wanting to risk having half their guild get left behind without warning.

1 Like

This is your chance. Take it now or risk what happens.

1 Like