Frame rates

You have to be kidding me. You obviously can see all the AVs topics. And u go on thos frame rate ?

Do you read us

Also respect to the last Admin on this forum . happy to have u here

Thank you friend! This worked!

I had a graphics card driver update pending so I went ahead today and updated. The game began to hard freeze. I rolled back the driver and it solved my issue. I hadn’t gone in to system settings to check what was going on within the game. Surely if this is the issue then YOU need to fix it.

Sticking with my rollback drivers.

And what, exactly, do you want a forum customer service rep to say/do about AV? You do know that forum blues are not game devs and therefore can’t comment on gameplay issues since that goes beyond their knowledge and capabilities, right? For technical issues like this with a simple fix they’re given copy/paste responses to share so that thousands of people aren’t submitting tickets for the same exact thing. The issue with AV is 1. NOT a bug as it’s the same exact version what was available in vanilla (which is what people wanted), so it’s in no way Blizzard’s fault that players have decided to forgo the way the BG was meant to be played and zerg through it like they do everything else these days and 2. it has no easy “fix” that will magically make everyone stop crying like a bunch of little girls who got their dolly stolen. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for the blue and op thank you so much for making this thread. I wish I could give you 100 thumbs up. I was so lost before reading this. >.<

anyone else having issues with the setting defaulting back to default video card everytime they log back in? having to manually change it everytime is a pain in the butt

No but since you mention it, strangely enough, every time i log in, the setting for floating combat text reverts.
I turn it on, pick my stuff, pick arc.
It’s cool until i restart the game, then it reverts to off.

@kaivax When i try to do this it says wow was unable tostart up 3D acceleration. I click ok and then it force closes the game. Please help!

I was having the same problem with it crashing. I ended up closing the game out and then disabling my overlay with Discord. That fixed the problem.

I found another post about it, but now i can’t find it again to link it to you. lol. The issue can apparently happen with overlays from other apps but Discord was the biggest culprit.

Hoping to add some help here…

We tried forcing the game to select the correct graphics card but were still seeing issues. After a scan and repair on the game everything is running great. It took a good 30 minutes but worth it!

When I select my GPU it says it can’t start up 3D acceleration then my game crashes. Restarted my computer, my drivers are all up to date etc. Any suggestions? I am getting 5fps.

after the BG patch mine started to get bad FPS then i did the thing bout selecting the graphic card in the advanced settings and it got fixed.

And what did you want him to help you with regarding the av topics? You do realize he doesnt make game decisions or have the ability to change stuff in game because some forums posters dont like it right?