Fps drop / stutter since new patch

Noticing a large portion of players having this issue since the patch dropped, wonder what could be causing it? no outdated addons, nothing changed since patch, pc is fine on literally any other game, so weird. Make sure to submit ticket or make forum post just to get blizzards awareness on this issue :smiley:

4 Likes

This has been a thing since prepatch hit.

1 Like

Been going on since October bud, it’s been getting worse with each patch, and now more people are noticing it.

Blizzard keeps putting the blame on Nvidia or Windows, which it’s clearly not. Take that how you want.

2 Likes

Been going on since I returned to play and its even worse with the patch. Dropping as low as 40 fps in towns when it was 100 plus with stutters… At least it wasn’t 40fps… Did a clean install. Removed curse from my laptop and currently have zero addons.

Put a ticket in got a auto response and now finally a phone call scheduled to figure out what’s wrong with my laptop. I redirect them to forums and videos of this issue. I’ve done everything in my power and possibility to resolve this on my end.

Don’t know if this is related but since patch the graphics updates from server fail every few minutes. The chat keeps working and the data I send to server is getting there but the graphics act like I dced. Had no problems before the 10.5 patch. Sometimes it will ail in a few minutes and sometime it will be fine for 20 minutes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.