FPS drop and lag

I’ve been playing for awhile never had any problems playing I have a gaming laptop it’s not great but it’s been able to play wow for over a year with no problems ever I have a i5 and 1050 ti I’ve tried everything switching nvidia settings, game settings turning add ons on and off and still just having constant fps drops I don’t know what is causing this it started recently was great at dragonflight launch now I’m struggling to even play I’ve tried other games and it’s only wow retail classic runs amazing my other games have no problems I’m just lost the game is on a hard drive but it’s been for over a year with no problems if anyone can help me pls

2 Likes

Howdy!

It’s important to note that World of Warcraft Dragonflight has a higher level of system requirements than Wrath of the Lich King. When playing the game depending on what is going on around you will impact your performance. Unless performance drops to 1FPS lag is often it’s own issue such as playing on an unstable Wi-Fi connection. I would recommend in this case to try our performance and connection troubleshooting.

If the issue continues, contact our support team who can help narrow down the source of these issues Here. It helps to place your mouse over the red question mark bottom right of the screen when this issue is at its worst point, capturing your home, world, and average frames per second around the time of the issue. Report this in your ticket along with a 10 minute WinMTR.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.