Foxes and You

Probably gonna make a lock or shaman but i’ve not decided yet. I was originally going to make a Vulpera monk since its my favorite class and I feel like a nimble little fox would make a great martial artist but I already have too many monks.

The main drive now behind me leveling anything is Heritage armor…those deviants and their tricks upon my will!

Maghar heritage armor has been my gateway drug

I didn’t know vulpera could be shaman, so I just looked up their totems and they are incredibly adorable.

While I am going to try and make a Hunter and play one I am very worried about the crowd that will be attracted to them. I’m saying this as being a furry myself, furries will be drawn to them and if you play a Tauren/Pandaren be prepared for be asked for ERP a lot from them.

I’m a furry that typically hates being around other furries cause of the stuff like that. :confused:

1 Like

Same here really

im terrified at the amount of emojis

4 Likes

FOR THE HORDE!!! :fox_face:

4 Likes

… I really just want to see someone make a gray Vulpera in goggles named Rocky, then a Highmountain moosey Tauren named Bullwinkle. Then we can have dwarf and human SI:7 agents named Boris and Natasha go into antics against them.

12 Likes

Vulpera are neat as a race… but they kind of suck as the designated Goblin AR for a lot of reasons honestly.

3 Likes

Alternate reality for Goblins sounds pretty great though.

I like Vulpera… but I also have mixed feelings about them.

1 Like

I love them because they’re a breath of fresh air and relative innocence to the Horde, and the faction desperately needs it these days after 5 expansions straight of being hammered into a corner by the story-teams’ and their inability to do anything but fall back on tropes so old and tired they’re damn near fossilized.

That said, Vulpera also opens the doors to Sethrakk for the Horde as well at a later date, and with the Tortollans on the Zanchuli Council, that means we might also get to make Ninja Turtles in the future, and that makes me smile.

Sod it, I might just make another Shaman. Get Gen’tarn a sidekick and pass the mantle of panicking parental figure from Krenk’s shoulders onto Gen’s …

6 Likes

Vulpera totems are so cuuuuuute…

3 Likes

Yo, I need to multi-box now.

A Vulpera Priest using Shrinking Pots to be smol, and a Blood Elf Hunter in a Mandalorian-esque mog.

And we just wander around trying to find the Vulpera’s parents.

“Kiddo, I don’t think they’re in the Shadowlands …”

Baby Fluffy points to the hole in the sky and tries really hard

Blood Elf sighs, chambers another round “Fine, but only because you’re damn adorable.”

3 Likes

I have to admit, they’re really growing in me. I was sort of ambivalent for a while but all my friends’ enthusiasm has started to rub off on me.

Plus those totems are soooo cuuuute! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I intend to make at least one Vulpera, despite not having any strong ideas for them. I certainly agree that they are a breath of fresh air, despite the curdled milk that surrounds their entry into the Horde.

Gentarn if you do in fact go through with that, and I see you in the Shadowlands, be prepared. I will not hesitate to me-me you.

4 Likes

Going to make all the Vulpera.

1 Like

happy for the horde

tapping fingers on a burning alliance tabard

mhm…

I want one. Warrior or maybe Mage. Maybe Hunter. The animations and racials are great.

They’re not at all my jive but I’m happy for people who are waiting to play them.

1 Like