Four years

I’m def on track for that too lol

1 Like

3 Likes

What was your favorite post?

Hands down, my favorite post ever of mine was when I really wanted to know my characters’ “birthdays”. I posted on the customer service forums asking if there was a way to see what date you had rolled your characters. The answer was no, sadly, though the suggestion was given to figure out the dates using screen caps, achievements, social media posts, etc. I was able to do that for all except my six oldest characters, which predated achievements by far and whose earliest screen captures had mostly been lost over the years to crashed hard drives or corrupted files. :frowning: The blue poster who had replied to the thread originally said: “well, we’re not supposed to take time to do things like this, but it’s slow tonight” and gave me the roll dates of those six characters. That Blue will forever have all my love!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

(And if that person is watching… I promise I wrote them down so I won’t forget again! :sparkling_heart: :slight_smile: )

this is really close. Look at those old names. :(
1 Like

daaaang that’s crazy

1 Like

Looks like my last post before I transferred listed me over 12k posts.

I promise I don’t have a problem.

1 Like
easy the pineapple pizza thread or whatever Rálph decided to torment us with
4 Likes

I couldn’t even begin to tell anyone that.

I don’t remember like 99% of what I post.

2 Likes

one year for me and just the same feeling too! And love your posts - just need a magnifying glass :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes
it's been a great place here. I miss so many that have left after the recent events.
1 Like

hell yea, buddy! see you at 20k.

1 Like

That’s dedication. I salute you.

1 Like
Some of the other best have been:

1. What is directly to your right?
2. Ask out the person above you.
3. Blue or yellow dress
1 Like

cheers ! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like your posts but some of them are too small and I can not read them. Usually I will just assume it’s something funny and go to the next one.

1 Like

Hmm I don’t know if I will ever reach 10k, I post pretty sparingly.

too small?
too small.
it is a strange habit of mine. I always wrote small even in school
if you can type out 30 responses a day, it adds up. Just be careful not to get caught up in a runaway bad thread that gets 404ed

Older forum spanning eight years, I also had a five figure post count (as well as over three months worth of penalty volcano time)

1 Like

30 responses per day? I don’t even talk to my wife that much.

1 Like
people are always asking me. Are you writing a book? On your phone?

I say, it's a living text. It could be about cats today. Wizard vampires tomorrow. And the next, Sneets with wiggling feets and cookies. It's about a game. But I tell them not its name. Never.
2 Likes