Four Friends LF Rading Guild [A or H]

Our little group is looking for a guild to finish out Shadowlands with and move into Dragonflight. We are a group of five who have played together in WoW and elsewhere since Vanilla. Four of us are wanting to raid with the fifth preferring mythic+ to raiding.

The interested raiders are:
272 BM Hunter
266 Monk (DPS, Tank, or Heal)
262 Pally (DPS or Tank)
275 BM Hunter (Future Evoker)

We’ve been out of the loop for much of Shadowlands but all of us have earned AOTC many times over and have pushed into mythic raids in prior expansions.

We’re looking for a group that wants to clear AOTC & push as far into Mythic content as possible each tier. We want a group that has fun raiding together while still respecting everyone’s time and focusing when needed. We are open to either faction and are willing to transfer servers once we find the right fit. Preferred raid times are any day Mon-Fri between 8pm & 12am EST.

I know it’s a big ask to integrate a full party into an existing raid group but we are really hoping to find a home together.

Please contact me if you think we could be a good fit for your group. Leave a message below or contact me on discord (Nazryn#2002)

Your hair looks messy.

Thanks. I think yours would look better if it was set on fire. Commere.

Hi there! if the time slot works for you, I have spots available on my 1x/week heroic team. This group will likely not do mythic, but the other team may need bench/fill in folks so the opportunity exists! I’ll drop my info below and if the time slot works for you, I’d love to chat and see if we could be your new home.

Hey Nazran !

I sent a discord request - would love to chat with you guys !

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 4/11M 11/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

I’m the hunter that isn’t looking to change. pls notice us senpai.

hey! I am the guild leader of In Noctem of Illidan Horde and would love to offer you a home with us in Dragonflight and the rest of SHadowlands if you are interested! Many of us have AoTC but we would love to push into mythic come time in Dragonflight! Our raid times are tuesday and thursday 9-12 Central time with Sunday being cleanup/progression if needed. We run constant M+ as well as help with anything needed. Many love leveling as well as PvP and mount/achievement farming. We have a wide variety of players and we are always active!
If you are interested hmu on Bnet @Kaepari#11338

Hey guys!

I am the raid and guild leader of Calamitous Intent, the Horde side of the Calamitous Intent and Reborn cross faction community. I are currently looking to get our numbers up to push back into mythic for Season 4 and would love to have a chat with you all. I have reached out on Discord already and will leave you my recruitment spam to help with any easy questions! Hope to hear back from you!

Hi Nazran,

If you are still looking for a guild please feel free to reach out to me on discord. Our guild is on server Borean Tundra. We are an alliance guild. We have been around for many years since the server was first created in WoTLK and we’ve achieved every AOTC since Garrosh in MoP.

Our raid style is semi-hardcore, a bit more relaxed and fun and a good amount of steady progression as well. We like to have fun as we raid and progress. We are a great community and we always encourage a positive attitude and welcoming environment.

What we offer:

• a fun and engaging social environment
  • a community of friends to do other content (i.e. mythics/pvp)
  • progression raid nights Wed/Thurs 6pm to 8:30pm PST
  • Saturday night Fun Run/Alt Run 6pm to 8:30pm PST

What we ARE looking for:

• Raiders that are looking for a new home or want a more relaxed experience from hardcore raiding
  • A willingness to succeed and learn, progress, and have fun
  • An attitude of gratitude and a team player
  • Experience with progression raiding (we will check logs to prove this)

What we are NOT looking for:

• Elitism, or bad mouthing
  • Guild/team hoppers
  • Limited attendance
  • Little or no motivation to progress or get better

If this interests you please reach out to me on discord Natajapar#7865 and we can discuss further!

Thanks!

Hi Nazran, I dunno if you guys can swing an hour outside of your preferred times but worth a shot to ask! Our info below. Let me know if wanna chat. Thanks!