Found your Wife/Husband in WoW

How many of you found your wife/husband, fiance or fiancee in WoW? How long have you been together, how long have you known each other and what realm did you meet them?

It is a lifelong dream to marry someone you met through a video game. I had loved two that I met through mobile games (not WoW), but it never evolved into a romantic relationship.

8 Likes

Does it count if I got my husband into WoW before we married :thinking:

7 Likes

Good for you. My spouse detest this game and barely tolerant me playing it.

4 Likes

I got married before wow was wow and just some little rts thing. She recently began playing though and I find her often when she wanders off and gets lost.

7 Likes

Awww that’s sweet Stompy.

3 Likes

Does it count that my ex wife cheated on me with my best friend and we all used to play WoW together?

They are married now and have a kid. They actually had the nerve to invite my son to their wedding. He laughed. Love that kid. LOL

13 Likes

Me. Met my partner that way almost 4 years ago, they moved from Utah to Vancouver 6 months later and we’ve been married for 2 and a half years.

I feel I ‘won’ wow… ^^

8 Likes

When I met my wife, I discovered she had a level 37 Gnome Warlock on a different server than me. This was during the beginning of Wrath.

4 Likes

I had a wow sweet heart once. However, she was literally on the other side of the country and I was just starting to really hit the rough parts of college.

There was just no way.

3 Likes

Literally pay to win.

Well, I say the same thing I’ve said in all of these similar worded threads.

Mine looks over my shoulder and says: “when you get a chance to put down your flaming green sword, the trash needs to go out”

6 Likes

Met my wife when I moved to WrA to hang out with my irl BFF who is my wife’s wow BFF. We’ve only been married since October 30th though. Moving to WrA was the smartest and best thing I’ve ever done though.

7 Likes

I was married just after WoW released but before then I was just shacked up with this really hot gamer nerd for years. I started playing cause he was always on it and it looked fun.

4 Likes

Alexstrasza is my waifu.

2 Likes

Your husband should support your hobbies and interest, a loving husband would attempt to cherish something you enjoy with you, so you can bond together over it. So one or the other doesn’t feel alone or excluded when partaking in such activities.

1 Like

Husband? :thinking:

1 Like

Wife? Lmaooo

Well your wife then. She should support what makes you happy, because we all know if she enjoyed something she liked, it would be all hell on Earth if you tried to stop her from doing it.

2 Likes

Indeed! My husband got me into WoW not long after we started dating. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You should know by now almost every female belf is a male irl XD

4 Likes

Middle aged man.

3 Likes