Found guild , thanks

Hello,

I am LF a heroic/mythic guild. I had taken a small break and coming back to WoW. Looking to switch to Boomkin /feral for the new raid tier coming soon . My main’s raid exp for Uldir was 8/8H 1/8M back in early October.

Availability, 7-11:30PM EST Any day of the week

To reach me me you can reply to this post
or add my B net: Korania#11178

Thank You

Hi Cyntails

I’ve sent you a bnet request. I’d love to talk to you further.

Here is some info about us…

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 8/8H and 2/8M, we are recruiting raiders to move forward with us into 8.1 and new raid content of BoD. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

DPS (all classes considered)

HEALERS (prefer Pally/Resto Druid/Resto Shaman)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555
Coldpaws#1965

Hey there, we are looking to add some ranged dps to our team. Check us out and let me know :slight_smile:

<Everybody Lives> is a casual raiding guild here on Stormrage. Our focus is to achieve AoTC every raid tier in a relaxed, rage free environment. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EST. We are 8/8N and 8/8H for Uldir and are currently recruiting for core spots for BoD. While we are a raid guild, we also enjoy other activities like pushing mythic keys. As such, we also accept players of all levels for all content that WoW has to offer.

Classes/Roles We Need:

Tanks: Full

Healers: Resto shaman, holy pally, mw monk

Ranged DPS: Mage, boomy, ele sham, shadow priest

Melee DPS: Full

If you are a dps with tank or heal os and your class is not listed, still contact us as rules are made to be broken >_>

Guild Rules:

–All Guild Members should be age 18+

–With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundaries are no racism/prejudice-ism and no political talk

–Be respectful of your fellow guildmates

–No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:

–Be at least 355+ for Heroic progression

–We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders

–Have proper enchants and gems

–Have proper addons installed

–Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls

Ryouice: Bnet: Ryouice#11303, Discord Ryouice#2786

Sailenia: Sailenia#1415

sent you an in game friend request, we should talk i think my guilds raid team would be a great fit for you

You can find a home with us! We are Click To Move an adult guild on US-Stormrage with seasoned players. Most of our current members are early wow players(Vanilla,BC). Our goal is Mythic raiding with a casual but focused attitude.

We are a mature crowd, laid back and easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people.

No toxicity or drama to be found. We have a ton of M+ runners and we don’t run in cliques. Our current focus is on getting AOTC each Tier and casual mythic raiding raiding.

What are the Raid Times?
Friday/Saturday 6:30PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)
Optional Wednesday 6:30PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)

Feel free to add me
BTAG - CrysTalis#1961
DIscord - Henlin#3723

Hi Cyntails!

I represent the Ex Inferno Gaming Community, based out of Stormrage [A] and Area 52 [H]. We are looking for more people for our one-night-a-week raid team. Please follow this link for more information including how to contact us!

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kira