Found Guild, thanks for your interest

Hello!

I’m Sliderbreak, and I’m a returning player to the game, having resubbed to the game about a week ago. While I recognize that this does not make me competitive for current content, I’m currently working on gearing myself up to be prepared for the new raid coming in 8.3

I have a significant amount of previous raiding experience in Legion, having obtained:
Cutting Edge: Gul’dan,
6/9 Mythic ToS
10/11 Mythic Antorus, with part of that experience being a sub healer for Essence, playing as a Disc priest.

I do have some raiding experience in BFA as a shadow priest, getting 3/7 Uldir, but stopped doing so because I didn’t enjoy the class, and felt that the expansion was a chore at that point that was interfering with my schoolwork. Now that I have resubscribed, I have found my enjoyment in Frost mage once again, and now have the time to be able to put into the game again.

I additionally have significant leadership experience, running a guild/raid team during Antorus, and serving as an officer in many of the guilds that I have raided with in the past, as well as raid leading on multiple occasions. I am happy to take constructive criticism, and take pride in being able to learn mechanics quickly.

I am currently Horde on Tichondrius, and I would very much prefer to stay on this server if possible.

I am familiar with the bosses in Eternal Palace, though I’ve yet to run the raid in heroic.

The days that I am available are
Monday: Any time past 6 P.M. EST
Tuesday: Any time past 6 P.M. EST
Thursday: Any time past 6 P.M. EST
Saturday: Any time past 6 P.M. EST
Sunday: Any time past 6 P.M. EST

I would strongly prefer to raid Tuesday/Thursday/X, and I am not willing to raid more than 3 days a week.

At the present time, I am item level 426 as a Frost Mage. My Heart of Azeroth is level 64, and I am working to level this up currently.

My Battletag is N/A

AS OF NOW, I HAVE FOUND A GUILD ON MY HOME SERVER THAT I AM HAPPY WITH, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST.

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

*NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, rdruid

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

So we are obviously continuing to recruit and committed to progressing in the current tier, but we are also looking to add people for next tier. Ill leave our info below, please reach out if interested. You are not far off our requirements to start mythic with us this tier.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 4/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi Sliderbreak! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a solid DPS to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 4/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hey there,

Transcend of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Transcend:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 10 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with. We are looking for individuals with great personalities that want to mythic raid.

Currently seeking:
Healer: Disc Priest, Mistweaver, Resto Druid
Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest
Melee DPS: Windwalker Monk, Fury Warrior, Rogue, Ret Paladin

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Mythic BoD: 3/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2
Mythic EP: 3/8

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
In game characters: Healing, Susira, Dev, Naga, Kilig, Cutiepancake, To

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hey Sliderbreak!

If you decide to venture off of Tich… I’m an officer from Loud Noises on A52[H]. Our core is 8/8H and 3/8M. We have currently reformed in preparation for 8.3 mythic progression. We are looking for a mage so I’d love to chat with you!

Guild Recruitment Post ← More info on our guild is here!

If you are interested or have any questions at all, feel free to add me on discord at cinna#9910. Thank you!

Hey Slider!

We are currently looking for a mage to fill out our roster. We are currently 8/8H and 3/8M with some attempts at Ashvane. We are primarily aotc focused with some dabbling into mythic as far as we can. Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out!
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206

Hi Sliderbreak,
Welcome back to Wow =) I hope you find what you’re looking for…
If you’re willing to consider alliance and Kel’Thuzad, the EDFC raid Fri/Sat 8-11pm Mountain 7-10 pacific / 9pm-midnight Central / 10 to 1am Eastern. We clear Heroic in around an hour when on mains and are 3/8M while pugging dps. We could really use more dps like a frost mage =)

We’re a chill group… I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come raid with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

If you’re interested, contact Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796… if not I hope you find what you’re looking for =)

EP Prog 8/8H 3/8M Ashvane 6% Killing tonight! (Updated) 10/13/19
Terped Out Is a progression oriented guild led by Previous Cutting Edge Raiders, currently filling our roster for Eternal Palace, with the goal of pushing Mythic content. Our raiders are experienced, some of whom raided together as early as TBC and WoTLK. We are always open for recruitment. If you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please use add our Btag.
If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high-end content then this is the guild for you.

=====Who We Want=====

We expect everyone to understand that 2 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night. Extensive knowledge of your class(es), a computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Discord are needed. All we ask is that you keep 90% attendance and that you communicate via Discord about any late/absent issues beforehand.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST) OFF NIGHT
Wednesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)
Thursday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)

=====Recruitment Needs=====

Healers :

DPS :

All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
Discord discord.gg/endGs88

Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master
Orgrain#1860 Officer
Honeycrisp#1965 Money Maker/ Sells keys/Raids FOR GOLD ONLY for those that want the long boy…
Contact us! :slight_smile: Terp out-

Hey, if you’re still looking, reach out so we can talk! You definitely sound up our alley. We’re on Dalaran, and alliance. we’d love to have you.

GM: Clearstrider

Officers: Wolls, Raybrandt

Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11, Sunday 5-8, Server time (Est time).

Additional Info:

-Already set on our two main tanks. Not adverse to taking back up tanks who can DPS though! Really looking for good DPS, and some additional healers to be able to push into mythic.

-Pretty relaxed, tight-knit group of people. 30-35 active guild members with about 15 of those being core raiders who have shown up since 8.2 released.

-Active guild in running M+ for max weekly chest. variety of members who run anywhere from 2-12’s with some pushing higher keys.

-We try to do a monthly event such as a Xmog contest or naked gnome race with prizes such as mounts etc.

-We’ve always got people looking to weekly islands, and other folks who are more than willing to help out.

-we’ll occasionally get together to do some classic raids and content for achievements, pets, Xmogs.

-we’re pretty stringent on showing up for raids, at least in the beginning. of course if you have a valid reason or something comes up, it’s cool. we understand life happens, and its unpredictable. we’d just like to be kept in the loop.

-I would say our main goal right now is to try and down a couple bosses on Mythic Eternal Palace. Our GM, more than that goal though, just wants us to be able to carry a really solid core group of raiders into this next patch so we can hit the ground running into the next raid. So if you’re good, but a little under geared, no worries. we have Heroic on farm more or less, and were more than happy to help anyone who’s willing to put the work in to get better! If you have any questions, just get in contact, and i’ll be glad to answer some!

Bnet- Regement#11730
Discord- kgordon8#4926

Thank you all for your messages and reaching out. I’ve found a group that I am happy with on my server.