Found guild - closed

We found a guild! Thank you!

1 Like

Hey Blessy, sorry to hear about your dropping attendance. I think everyone is dealing with it to some degree. We are not looking for a merger per say but we do have room to add to our ranks. Tanks and Healers are pretty full but we may be able to make accommodations. Contact me in game and we can discuss more if you like Senjin@1593 or on Discord β€œThe Q#1011”

Our raid times are right in line with what you want we are Thurday and Saturday 8-11 EST. Sounds like we have a similar guild culture and goals.

Hi,

Mac N Cheese is also experiencing a slippage in guild membership and may be interested in a merge if you are still looking.

We currently raid Monday and Thursday 8-11pm server, but are looking to make adjustments depending ding on our raid team needs and wants.

We have progressed 10/10N and 6/10H. Our needs vary but are actively seeking dps, 1 healer, and potentially a tank.

We are a relaxed adult guild that just wants to enjoy the game through raiding and m+.

If you would like to discuss more details, please feel free to add my btag: Rajax#1380