Found a Guild

Edit: Found a guild.

Hey there!

I’m the recruitment officer Loud Noises on A52 [H] and we are looking to add a solid rsham to our core healing group. We are currently 3/10M and plan to work on Sun King next. If there is maybe a bit of flexibility to your start time (we raid 6-9pst) I’d love to chat with you!

Outside of raid we have many active key pushers as well as those who do rated pvp content.

If you’re looking for a fun, non-toxic environment to make steady progress in this is the place for you. If you’re interested or have any questions feel free to reach out! My disc is Cinna#9910 and bnet is cinna#11744. Best of luck in your search!

Hey bud. I think we meet your needs pretty well. We have a spot for a full time resto shammy and would love a spirit link! Contact us in game or fill out an app on the link below. Thanks!

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ KSM groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

Just to be clear to a few people who added me, I can’t raid earlier than my posted time of 6:30PM PST unless it’s Saturday/Sun.

Bumpin up…

Preference to efficient two night guilds but open to three nights for the right group.

Hey there! I gave you an add and would love to talk and see if you’re interested in joining Malignity for mythic prog.

Guild: Malignity

Faction: Horde

Realm/ Realm Time: Area-52 (US) EST (Eastern)

Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore Raiding/M+

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST

Needs: DPS (RDPS) Healers (HPally, Resto Shaman)

Progression: 10/10 H, 3/10 M

About: Malignity is a newly formed guild, previously known as Buhbye, in which formed back in Nyalotha. We have a strong foundation of people of which are all CE players; with an amazing raid leader who is currently 8/10 mythic who also has 10+ years of experience raid leading. We are a CE focused guild looking to build a strong core who have that same mindset. We are building a strong community of people that will last and in which we will consider family. We are also very active in the M+ community and are looking to push keys and IO as the tier goes on. There are also plenty of members who are very active in the RBG community as well; so if raiding isn’t your thing we have more to offer. If you would like to join just shoot me a message on discord! :slight_smile:

Discord:Censor#1359
Btag:Censor#11254

Made a couple of edits to availability.

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 7/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

Resto Shaman
Healing Priest

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Feel free to app or add

Added :slight_smile: .

Hey Doxmia,

We are looking to add another Resto Shaman to our Mythic raid team. We are a weekend raid team that runs Sat/Sun starting at 7pm central. We are currently 4/10M and progressing on Lady Inerva. If you are interested, our guild post is below or feel free to contact me on Discord - Cethin#8340 or Bnet - Cethin#11676
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-blame-it-on-lag-weekend-raiding-410m-1010h-lf-dk-rdps-r-shaman/859166

this is a complete sentence.

Hey my guild is currently recruiting for mythic progress so I thought I’d reach out to you to gauge interest. We recently restarted mythic progression after reforming the guild last month and currently progressing on Xymox. We do our optional heroic reclears on Fridays 9-12PM EST (Fridays are optional so its no problem if you have to be late) so if you would like to come along and get a feel for the raid environment feel free to fill out an app, I’ll link the guild’s forum post below with the info. If you have any questions you can contact me at SgtSlappy#3801 on dis or anyone listed in the forum post.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormrage-the-red-wedding-210m-weekend-raiding-m-and-rbgs-lfm/871278

Morning bump.

this is a complete sentence