Found a guild

Windwalker Monk main looking to step up to mythic and a little bit faster progress. I know WW is weak for raiding. Brewmaster is OS i don’t heal.
Currently only 6/8H killed was on vacation with my family 2nd week of raid release.
raid times 8 est to 11:30 pm are the best for me. i don’t go past midnight during week.
only 2 days a week prefferebly. tuesday ,Wednesday or thurs is best right now.

Main Monk WW 61 neck 1700 s2io
I do have alts but prefer monk most.
I do have good logs for what i have done so far.

Please feel free to contact me in game for more information.

Staying horde and would like to stay if possible Zul’jin

Deathstroke3#1949 bnet

Ruined Immersion is looking to fill our ranks. We raid one day a week (Sat) from 11:30am-3:30pm (EST). We do mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it. Now how many guilds can you say are out there that offer an incentive for raiding? If this sounds like something you might be interested in check us out below:

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) 8/8 H We are recruiting dps/heals for our weekend raid group as we push into Mythic! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12 EST Sun 7pm-10 EST with optional runs on Wednesday 9pm-11:30 EST and Friday 8pm-11 EST. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for like-minded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. Relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

NEEDS
Holy Priest
Holy Pal
Rogue
any ranged dps

These are core spots that need immediate filling!

EXPECTATIONS
Show up to raid on time
Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
Study fights if needed
Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu: GM/Raid Lead
Discord: Ximu#6990
Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!