Found a Guild, Please Delete

Found a home

Hi Cynicals,
I added you, lets chat!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010n-710h-cn-lf-heals/229349

Hello Cynicals!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our memebers. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

</Ninja Kittenz/> is a fun, active guild with Mythic focus that would love to add more solid raiders to our progression team. We’re specifically looking for players who like progress without the elitist attitude. We pride ourselves in being active on and off raid times and are looking for players who will do the same.

We started an M+ community based out of our Discord server. We have plenty of activity and are happy to add more to our Discord for keys, raids, achievement hunting, etc.

Raid Times:
Shadowlands Schedule:
Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST

Past Progression:
7/12M, 12/12H Nya

Chat:
Disc: Toeknuckles#1300
B-net: Toeknuckles#1545

Hey there Cynicals! We are and I think that we might be a good fit for you!

Here’s some info about us! We’re a group of 20-30 somethings that are looking for more people to play with us and have a good time! We run keys weekly with as many people as we can get in them and are currently 9/10 heroic. We raid Wednesday&Thursday from 8-11 PM EST We have aspirations to eventually be CE but for now we’re just building a team and pushing as far as we can into mythic!

We’re looking for like minded individuals to come help us down internet dragons! We are a LGBTQIA+ friendly guild that uses peoples’ preferred pronouns so if you’re looking for a welcoming, yet competent, guild to clear content with shoot me a message on bnet at Imsy#11908 or on discord at Imsy#7281

I Look forward to speaking with you!