Forumers you'd hang out with irl

It’s ok I wouldn’t hang out with me either.

1 Like

Id hang with this guy. I bet he’s mad handsome.

Efx and Saltmaster too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ive been in discord with him before he got laughed out of rbgs.

He is as miserable as he comes off as.

Y’all forgot the git gud mage and Stumblin. Hope their forums persona reflects their irl one too.

i see how it is…

1 Like

Ily frien bolto

1 Like

Salt, Survivalist, Axol and Menemies.

3 Likes

I would hang out with him too he seems like a chill guy. And you too, judging by the hats you wear you seem cool too.

3 Likes

but i’m not “on” the planet so… are we going for the ET/ALF situation? either way i live in your garage now :shushing_face:.

Efx
Demoniclily
Saltmaster
Survivalist
The sticki

3 Likes

I’d def hang out with Kydrav.

1 Like

Kydrav all the way.

1 Like

You’ve never actually watched any of the clips you choose to put up on twitch, I gather?

You make an Eastern Orthodox priest look like a legendary frat house party animal. Ten Ambien washed down with a family-sized bottle of NyQuil wouldn’t come close to having the sedative effects of your material. Local C-SPAN3 is riveting in comparison.

Quick side note there’s a massive empty shopping cart jam in the parking lot of my local Walmart I’m gonna need you and the rest of the “logistics” crew to get on that asap thnx.

3 Likes

Yikes I play all of those.

That warrior who said he reconfigured gladiator lossa to just say “hooah,” in the background repeatedly. I’m still chuckling over that one, probably a funny guy irl.

i’ll bring the beers

8 Likes

Efx
Menemies
Covlol
Dillon
Sticki
Saltmasterx
Dozer
Bolt
Demoniclily

There’s so many that seem pretty cool here lol I can’t think of em all…

7 Likes

boy, you don’t hang out with anyone anyways smh

Ily2 friens :]

all of them because if they are my friends it is a positive bonding experience

if it is my enemies then i gather more information on them

and charm them

7 Likes