Deleted topic

deleted topic

why would you post in tech support?

No idea , only time i have been hit with the naughty stick was when I was being a prick.

5 Likes

Because no one answered in customer support.

Is your friend still subbed?

Yes, 6 month with SL expansion in pocket.

1 Like

pretty sure customer support has hours of 8am pst to 5pm pst if im not mistaken. that might be why.

Aha! So they pulled the “We have your money and now we can do whatever we want” card. Well played, internet.

2 Likes

Can’t your friend just log on his account and open a ticket? Just because you’re suspended from the forums doesn’t mean they can’t open a ticket through the account support page.

1 Like

I am sorry but I feel like GM is messing with him for whatever reason.

This is second time this happening, in last ticket they told him " its just bug! fixed it for you! but nothing was fixed now it expired and same happened.

i do but this seems really odd. they always send a email notifying you. is his friend checking the correct email?

1 Like

lol last time in ticket

This is incredibly off topic, but your name is 10/10

I really feel like there is GM messing with him and this is weird.

Have your friend use this link to submit a ticket and ask what happened. Also make him check his spam folder.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1032/ticket

1 Like

Only person that can deal with an account is the account holder. Also, discussing account actions is against the forum CoC.

3 Likes

There is no name or information, I just checked all his posts and none are removed, hidden or flagged…

I’m not sure how you personally would know if anything was removed.

Just do what I said above.

1 Like

I search his character and activity I can see nothing is removed , also he didn’t get any notification of hidden,flagged,removed posts nor gmail notice.

He did sent ticket but in last ticket

This is weird but I do really feel like there is GM messing around with him and I dont want to lose friend who I finally got to play wow.

Your friends got to keep trying in the ticket form. That’s all I know to tell you.