Forum Rep grind Group 2 LFM peeps

That’s rather disturbing to be honest.

Blizz puts in forum that actively induces actual conversation instead of phone tag… then could punish those having said conversation?

That’s like telling me if I respond to too many text messages I could lose my phone!

2 Likes

That’s a bunch of :ox::poop:!

Hahaha I am so excited we can use emojis now!

1 Like

I’m not saying people will be suspended for actual conversations, but for going out of their way to spam threads or meaningless comments to pad their metrics aiming for a higher trust level? Yeah absolutely. Spam is spam.

1 Like

see we are having fun here though making fun of the new system Satire is a form of feedback so its not so much spam as a show of how the player base feels about time gated activitys

2 Likes

My kingdom for a Lock. Seriously, we have no Lock :confounded:

1 Like

Can I join?:no_pedestrians:

1 Like

I heard if you like everyone hard enough a Forum Rep Boss pops up randomly and the first 20 people to emoji it to death get a trust boost token, a pack of extra likes, and a stack of Lane Snapper.

2 Likes

Let be honest here. For some reason they want to control forums. It like they could not handle what going on in them. they tried to delete and block them. now basically they one umped it. Now they severely restricting on what we can say. If post removed now i bet that your trust level goes down.

All hail , well forget it

1 Like

ok so if u just scroll real fast through a post it counts for alot of posts read. Now to make a forum farming bot to auto scroll thru all the posts. Yes the perfect idea

1 Like

Guys I need a brez someone got me?

2 Likes

Why were you standing in the fire . I dont get my brez till 8.1 gives me my eng thingy.

1 Like

You know, yall laughed at us when we said “what’s next a rep grind on the forums?!”

Well look where we are now!

Checking forum. io; I’ll let you know.

1 Like

I don’t have a brez but, I’ll get you right after the pull.

1 Like

Wish I had some likes left tbh

1 Like

I guess having a forum rep grind makes us feel more at home :slight_smile:
Hopefully, someone will publish a leveling guide soon .

1 Like

I want likes too

I’d bring my lock, but I need to grind rep on this toon 1st. Sorry. You’ll have to deal with another hunter.

1 Like

Is rep account bound, or do I need to grind on every character?

It says for Trust level 2, 15 days in the Forums. My stats say 1 day visited.

The below seems to have been edited, these are the current requirements for Level 2.

So, the gate is time, not like. No need to farm. Already.

: )