Fortified - Teeming - Quaking

Just why? I want to love M+ but Blizzard is making it really hard.

They’ve seriously confused challenge with fun in BFA M+ and the balance team is AWOL.

Heads up to healers this week, top up your tank before each pull because unless they have cooldowns up a well timed quaking at the start of the pull will gib them when combined with big fortified trash damage

This goes double if your tank is a guardian since they are the mother of all mana sponges with near zero defense against damage that isn’t auto-attacks

Are you kidding me? This is the easiest combo in weeks. Gather up everything and go ham.

I swear people will complain about any affix combo.

4 Likes

Quaking is a nonissue, the placement of emissaries and extra teaming mobs however…

Ive done AD and kings so far and every big annoying pack in both has extra mobs AND a Tides. Its just stupid.

1 Like

Don’t do Temple this week, trust me.

Well, let’s just say that I disagree with your assessment of this week’s difficulty and leave it at that.

That person probably dont heal. Just like the warrior saying quaking is a non issue. Its a dps dream to try to pad their numbers. As a healer tho, its not my favorite week, but at least its not grievous teeming fort. Im going to avoid waycrest and tol dagor this week.
Cant even imagine a melee group with the usual awful pug that will stack on tank and then blame the healer when melee+tank will die. Well I can imagine it, happened to me already.

2 Likes

Easiest combo in weeks lmao? Bursting volcanic and even last week were 100% easier, unless, of course you wanna say its easier so you can dots more things and think you improved your skills and dps magically in one week.

Teeming fort is gross i thought they removed this combo

1 Like

That’s what I had thought, but here we are.

trash-trash-trash
why make boss related affixes when you can just make the trash take 30-35 minutes

Late comer here, i only start pushing mythic dungeon key on season 3.

When i get a new key from weekly chest and check the affix. Fortified-Teeming-Quaking. I feeling is like wth, more mobs with hp boosted, how long would i need to clear the trash before i can reach the boss so that i can timed my key?

Anyway this means also need to invite class that can deal good aoe damage, i not sure which class that deal good aoe damage beside outlaw rogue, havoc dh and a mandatory range dps that could kite first boss for siege of bolarus dungeon.

Ele shammy, fire mage, balance druid, beast master hunter.

Outlaw rogue aoe is good but not as good, unless you REALLY want shroud, you can bring fury warrior, windwalker monk ret paladin or even dk dps.

You should aso give a try to MW monk/holy paladin and not just druid. Think outside of the box and you can have great result. Do not be a sheep that only take meta class.

I did a KR and the WM we got from that. Can confirm, quaking still annoying af and fort-teeming makes every pull take forever, but at least there aren’t any “pacing” affixes like bursting or bolstering or necrotic, so you can basically pull as much as you can handle and just spam it down. All around pretty easy week, except for the casters mobs 2 shotting when you’re not running 3 interrupts.

ok, noted i will take attention on these dps classes. As for shroud, my thinking is not a big deal if i don’t have since i still run below 10 to build up my io score and gear level, in fact i questioned blizz how do they allowed a utility that can cheese through a dungeon.

As for healer, my policy is “first come first serve”, but most of the time is the restoration druid that apply first (maybe is the meta?). I did run with discipline priest, mistwalker monk, holy paladin. But some of them didn’t finish it on time and didn’t displayed on my profile.

Fury warrior is a cleave god if they have 3 Cold Steel Hot blood traits and an appropriate amount of crit.

Yes most of the M+ healer pug population is resto druid in season 3, and the majority of these resto druids are rerolls (because they have no season 2 raiderIO score)

Unfortunately a significant portion of these rerolls are terrible such as dying from easily avoidable damage (inexcusable since druids have top tier mobility) or whining about healing WM sisters + 10 at ilvl 430 (inexcusable since druids have godmode mobile healing)

This same issue as discussed on this same forum also strongly applies to the M+ pug rogue population, where your average 1-1.5k rogue will be complete garbage at everything and ignore the vast majority of their spellbook

Wouldn’t say this. Quaking during a big nonavoidable ability or with casters going off in tides packs is rough.

But overall I agree with OP. Blizz has definitely crossed the line of challenging and made things straight up unfun.

We all love a challenge, but when it’s simply over-engineered it really burns you out as a player.

M+ is so non approachable in BfA for new people, it’s overwhelming for your casual player and extremely demanding for more experienced players. So much so that I’m losing interest in just pugging lower keys for fun.

Legion M+ was always fun, always fresh. Sure some affixes really sucked, but not having a 4th affix was great and having tyrannical/fort at 10 made lower keys much more enjoyable for the masses.

1 Like

Time to pay the didn’t bring a druid or a mage tax on the tides emissary that accompanies every wavetender but one in horde siege, xd

This being a tides week is sadism on par with those stupid blue awnings that clutter watching your feet on orgozoa gauntlet. I think this set last came up during the final 2 weeks of reaping in early 8.2, right? So we didn’t have a chance until now to see that fort plus teeming is compounded by swarms of the mob that makes trash mechanics unstoppable. Fun

Teem/Fort/Quake existed in the old rotation since 8.0.1. Surprised they kept it considering how much pressure it puts on the tank and healer even when played well, but here we are. We were due for teeming/Fort, I was hoping for Skittish.