Forsaken/Undead Customization Megathread

I see what you did there. I agree, though. :confused:

“I want longer, AND thicker Hair. Like I have in real life. And a better shade of Purple.”

3 Likes

I want it all.

And I want it now.

2 Likes

I support customization for forsaken. I also want to add in my idea of model toggles (or sub races) for forsaken, to allow dark rangers models playable under the forsaken banner, as well as other undead races that may have been afflicted like them that could join the forsaken, such as undead forest trolls or orcs that was still in lorderon at the time the plague hit as well as dwarves and gnomes.

I also support nathanos-like models for forsaken as well since we now have other methods of that like calia and jaina’s brother.

4 Likes

Yes! This!

2 Likes

“Even if our Hair doesn’t grow, in a world of magic, one would think they could, AT LEAST, make us Wigs that don’t come off.”
/lol
/smile

2 Likes

I agree…

I feel like the barber is underused.

1 Like

“And underrated. That shop can alter our bodies, why not give them the power to transplant hair too? They can do that in real life, even. Why not in a Fantasy Game?”
/smile

2 Likes

Still waiting.

2 Likes

I love the suggestions. I pushed for Nathanos-like options for a long time, but I eventually gave up.

Keep up the good work. :+1:

3 Likes

I made a topic talking about model toggles for forsaken and lfd. I would appreciate to hear your opinions on the forsaken model toggles in there!

4 Likes

I’ll go take a look.

1 Like

Its been too long since this was brought up.

Forsaken still need more options and damnit look at those beards and curly hair options! Look at them!

You cannot tell me thats not wonderful!

Hope Blizzard sees this.

3 Likes

Still waiting. Some of these requests are now 17 years old.

4 Likes

I know right?

For many races there’s a lot more that could have been done but Forsaken really could have used some of these options.

5 Likes

I’d redo many of my Forsaken if these options came to be.

1 Like

Still waiting for more options for our rotters. Thanks.

3 Likes

Plenty for them to do for Forsaken.

2 Likes

NGL given the hearthstone lore now has all of this canon, I really though they were gonna announce this for Black History Month or something

2 Likes

That would have been a nice gesture.

1 Like