Forsaken RP place?

With the Undercity and Brill gone is there a location where Forsaken tend to gather for general RP?

2 Likes

Undercity and Brill are still available. I had to go to Undercity yesterday, so I could let someone use my yak.

Probably a few places in Silverpine, the sepulcher, maybe ambermill. Most likely ppl out in Tarren Mill too

Other possible ideas:

Look up Forsaken-based guilds (here on the forums) and add those people to your friends list to see where they’re hanging out. OR do a /who search for the guild name. See if there’s a bunch of them all in one zone. And then… just… go there… hiding behind a tree, watching them like a creepy stalker because too timid to actually go up and say hi. >.>’

You could add my name to your friends list if you want! I like silly/goofy RP as well as darker themes.

1 Like

In terms of random rp? Your best bet is Orgrimmar, unfortunately. Walk up RP in actual Forsaken lands is pretty rare.

That said, try Tarren Mill - the Royal Apothecary Society hangs out there. The Sepucler occasionally has people too, but pretty infrequently.

Not for roleplayers, Mr. “King of RP”. :upside_down_face:

Also, there’s an event series currently that is Forsaken-centric, around rebuilding a home/community for the Forsaken. Def check those out if you can! I’ve only been able to attend a few of the events so far but they’ve been phenomenal!

3 Likes

I have been doing this. Undead RP seems pretty niche and it feels like networking is a must do to meet more people for RP.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I feel like that’s the case for just about all RP in general unless you like frequenting the Orgrimmar taverns. =/

Maybe someone should make a Forsaken community/disc?

2 Likes

You’er likely right. I am been more focused on Undead stuff lately that I have not paid much mind to the scene as a whole. I suppose we really really need to be open to networking in general. We’re in the end of the expansion doldrums, and BFA did drive a lot of players away. It could be harmful to the health of RP on this server to just stick to our guilds and become cliques.

1 Like

This is one of the main reasons I made my guild. I really want to promote more RP between different guilds, because it seems most of the RP that happens nowadays is IN guilds. If we get all these guilds RPing together more organically, I think we can increase networking for RP in general.

For example, I’ve seen Firebrand Enterprises doing this basically. They get involved in a lot of different events and seem to interact with a lot of other guilds from what I’ve seen.

The biggest struggle is that not everyone uses the forums, so trying to spread the word just on the forums doesn’t do as much as it could. Need to figure out a way to spread the word in-game too.

1 Like

So I made a lil macro for trade letting people know to check these forums occasionally for upcoming RP events and opportunities they may not otherwise know about. I’ll post it once in a while so it’s not spam-y and hopefully that’ll help a bit.

2 Likes

Undercity United discord is around, and getting pretty organised. I’ve found it useful.

3 Likes

Do you think that it would be cool if I joined?

1 Like

I reckon so! Could get your undead guild listed too, in theory.

https://discord.gg/7UNUF7e

The above is the Undercity United discord. Good base for WRA Forsaken RP

4 Likes

I made a thing.

Also didn’t realise it doesn’t tell you the name of it. Undercity Network. OOC/Social hub for undeadies.

1 Like

Yes, as Sarestha said the Undercity United discord is the best place thus far for general Forsaken networking.

And, just as Shaysinn said there is a RP series which has two purposes. To provide some RP events for people to attend during this lull in content, and hopefully to establish the Sepulcher as a sort of random RP hub.

Personally I think this is a decent time to be interested in Forsaken RP. Until Shadowlands comes out, we have some options to explore. For example, the Lordaeron reclamation venture.

2 Likes