Forsaken RP guilds

Hey fellow Moon Guardians.

Are there any active Forsaken RP guilds?

3 Likes

Forsaken dominated or undead friendly?
There are long time guilds like The Hand of Vengeance that I believe have a very strong Forsaken presence but there are guilds like The Onyx Rose Order that support not only Forsaken but Death Knight and San’layn interests as well. There are guilds that have Forsaken membership and are conflicted about support of the Dark Lady and those that have disavowed her actions.

Active is where this might get more difficult. A lot of guilds are seeing a lull due to the end of expac blues or because of real world drama. It may take a bit of searching to find what you’re looking for so a couple of recommendations:

• The “New to MG Horde” discord which is not just for newbs anymore! Seriously it has been a great resource to find leads for guilds and helpful info from people in the thick of things. Not sure this link is still working but here it is
    https://discord.gg/SmRpCfS

• The Horde Guild Expo has been held on the third Friday of (most) every month so the next would be scheduled for 21st August at 9pm server time in the Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar.

Wish I could be of more assistance but I’m one of those that’s been knocked around due to current irl events. If I had the time I would have definitely jumped on board with this - Zapnax knows where it’s at. Fishin’.

3 Likes

I heard about the Hand of Vengeance and was excited, but I’ve never seen anyone from that guild online since I started doing a /who search. Nevertheless, I appreciate the advice and I’ll check out the Discord.

3 Likes

Did you find a good guild? I’m thinking of starting fresh with a forsaken warlock. Would love a good undead guild.

Unfortunately not yet.

Do you want to chat on Discord? Perhaps talk about creating one?

2 Likes

Sure. I’m on an overnight shift tonight, but I’ll let you know once I’m home.

Hand of Vengeance has been on hiatus for the most part since the big Sylvanas betrayal. I’m not sure if they’re coming back or not for Shadowlands. But, keep an eye out.

1 Like