Forsaken Roleplayers Unite

Hi there,

Ive ran into some awesome forsaken roleplayers on Grobb! Makes me wonder those i might be missing out on. If your a forsaken roleplayer and looking for others PST add me in game, or PST me here character name is Gihdar. Id like to get some RP events going in the UC on occasion. I know everyones busy leveling atleast we can start connecting now!

2 Likes

We are the Forsaken. We will slaughter anyone who stands in our way! May the Dark Lady lead us to victory!

2 Likes

I have a lil Forsaken priest! I love Forsaken roleplay. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there. I’d encourage you, and all other forsaken players reading this to consider helping our efforts to establish The Gallows End Tavern in Brill as an RP hub for forsaken/horde players. We’ve had a lot of fun hanging out and RPing there, and the location being adjacent to UC/ the Zeplin from Org makes it easily accessible for everybody. Hope to see you around!

4 Likes

Just make a channel.

For example if you type “/join ForsakenRP” into the chat window it’ll create a new channel with that name.

Then others can type “/join ForsakenRP” to join your channel. It honestly is better than making a guild because anyone can join and use the chat globally. You can even change the color of the text to green if you want to make it look more like a guild chat.

1 Like

One of my saddest realizations when my friends decided to play classic was that I’d be leaving my priest in the grave.

I respect the PvP faction split, so I knew this was coming but I grew very attached to my little wandering Alchemist during the years I swapped to Horde. Safe travels friends, and may the Dark Lady’s shadow follow you always!

1 Like

/salute fellow Forsaken =)

sneaks other hand around back to pickpocket

1 Like

Two words. Undead Pirates.

2 Likes

Rest assured, Sir. Everything I do, I do for the demise of the Scourge.

1 Like

I’ll try and make an effort to stop in Brill more often and see what’s going on. I remember Gallow’s End being a good hub back before Cata wrecked it, I’d love to see it come back. I’ll toss both you and Gihdar an add next time I’m on.

2 Likes

We have a nice group in the form of Hand of Lordaeron, pretenders to rule the Kingdom and get rid of the Human infestation from it. It would be great to cross paths and yes, maybe the creation of a shared channel is a good idea!

What do you all say /join ForsakenRP ? or maybe just /Forsaken

1 Like

I will begin stopping by there! Look forward to spending some time with fellow forsaken!

1 Like