Forsaken development

and that would be fine but is not just that.
Voss also started to kill and raise people herself such as stone.

She, who hated necromancers the most becomes one and spreading the undead curse. despite personally knowing what it means.

i am not saying that they should be redeemed or something but don’t act like forsakens aren’t an evil race who wants to spread their undead, kill people, blight stuff and torture for fun.

i don’t see a difference in weapons,weapons are just tools.
but the difference is in who and why those weapons are used.
that is why their “blight” is seen as worst than other weapons.

They started a genocidal campaign to kill life and hope, that is a fact.

1 Like

Again - you have no context.

Lilian Voss, not being an idiot, is well aware she can’t stop the Banshee Queen. What she can do though is help ease the newly risen Undead into their new existence so they don’t go on a deranged self destructive murder crusade like what she did.

And Windrunner started that campaign where she was supported and opposed by every race of the Horde.

1 Like

If you can’t tell the difference between Sylvanas and Forsakens, that’s on you.

3 Likes

they haven’t done much to differenciate from her, to be honest.

1 Like

They’ve done aplenty. But for that to be seen, it’s up to you to start one and quest throughout Tirisfal, Silverpine, Hillsbrad and Western Plaguelands.

5 Likes

Wiping out the Scourge would be seen as a good action

nd as Sylvanas told Garrosh in Cataclysm, and they strived to prove from the start, the only difference between the Forsaken and the Scourge is that the Forsaken “serve” the Horde

1 Like

Hard to when he’s done playing around with genociders.

1 Like

And here we have someone who takes everything to the letters and won’t bother to understand the underlying meaning of it.

It can be interpreted as a jest, a make believe. Why bother proving someone wrong when they are deadly stubborn on thinking the Forsakens as the equal of the Scourge? Might as well just play on it.

But eh, since it’s coming from Sylvanas, even tho players keep saying she lies most of the time, this time, but only this time!, it’s the truth. Thanks for showing that you just hate the race/character and won’t bother any further.

8 Likes

Aren’t they? Look at all the crap they’ve done and reveled in

Copying the Scourge’s Blight and applying it whenever and wherever they can, even on their own allies
Plotting the end of all life and conquest of Azeroth
Performing horribly cruel experiments on prisoners
Enslaving the civillians of Gilneas
Murdering every last civillian in Astranaar
And of course, continuing to raise more of their own despite undeath being a horrible state of existence.

And i could point out to you all the moments they helped others deal with disease/infections. Here’s 2 :

There was a quest in Vanilla, after helping the Apothecary in the Barrens, iirc, that sent you to Thunder Bluff to hands out a remedy to help the Taurens. (I was wrong here. it is a quest from Stonetalon that sends you to the Apothecary in Thunder Bluff, which sends you to Tarren Mill to Lydon)

Hellfire Peninsula : Forsakens apothecaries trying to find a way to cure the fel orcs.

Iirc, that was rogues and assassins. Which almost every race of the Horde has. beside Taurens. Can you picture a Tauren sneaking around?

Sylvanas isn’t the Forsakens.

Copying is farfetch’d. The Blight doesn’t raise people in Undeath. Which is mostly used when they find themselves in a bind. As for being used on their allies, I guess you are referencing Siege of Lordaeron? If so, have you played it? I guess not since you would know that when you rescue those Horde grunts, they apologize for vision tunneling and blame themselves for getting caught in the Blight in the first place.

3 Likes

Blight is an invention of the Forsaken. The Scourge use the plague. This is the new plague. Same taste but half the calories.

Were the experiments really that cruel? The humans refused to negotiate with the Forsaken and attempted to exterminate them like monsters. Pardon we weren’t feeling too merciful. There’s the Sludge Fields but that was run by a rogue agent who you kill after foiling his deranged plans.

When did we enslave Gilneans again? Can’t say I noticed. But I don’t play Blue Team, that’s why I’m not here arguing why Worgen should be turned into coats and carpets. I think they should but that’s just my personal opinion I won’t try to justify it.

Also, that’s just wrong. In Astraanar you’re allowed as the player to chose if you focus on military targets only or kill civilains to make the job easier.

Who says its such a horrible existence? Don’t have to worry about bad habits anymore. Or disease. Or age. Or most things really. I suppose if you’re a fitness nut it’d be a bummer as body building can only be approached quite literally.

1 Like

And what does that matter? The remedies they make on occasion justifies the experiments on living unwilling test subjects to enslave them and/or recreate the Scourge’s plague of undeath?

In the Alliance side we see that they’re all Forsaken assassins. Killing every last civillian they could find. I don’t remember rogues from other races ever going to that length.

She was until BfA. Still is to some. They went along with her every plan and that was one of them
|https://wow.gamepedia.com/A_New_Plague_(4)|

It contains a subtle hint of what The Dark Lady has planned for the rest of Azeroth

The Blight wasn’t supposed to be just a weapon, but the exact same thing as the Plague of Undeath. Just on Forsaken hands, rather than the Scourge.

Testing the blight and lobotomy to make slaves? The crap Varian saw inside Undercity that made him sick?

In the Worgen starting questline

It isn’t. Blue side, all the civillians are dead and Forsaken assassins are crowding the city.

Because undeath ruins your emotions and messes up with your mind?

1 Like

Okay so the Alliance quest takes place in an alternate reality from the Horde’s. Down to the point where the Assassin you work with is a Belf. Also great care in not harming civilains is a quest option, and an outright quest, in the War of Thorns until Windrunner burns down Teldrassil.

This version of the Forsaken is not one that exists in half the game.

Bah ruins your emotions and messes with your mind. So does alcohol but I don’t see anyone telling the Dwarves to sober up.

8 Likes

You know in a better version of BFA these quests could be seen from another perspective. And there could be a neat angle about unreliable narrators and propaganda.

As it stands though apparently players just aren’t in the same plane of reality.

9 Likes

That proves they ain’t as ebil as your headcanon want them to be.

Sorry if my syntax, or my choice of words make it hard for you to understand. I’ll simplify : Blight =/= Plague of Undeath.

Didn’t do the pre-patch event on Alliance side. Won’t dwelve any further on that, since the experience might chance from one character to another.

Blatantly ignorance. Sylvanas isn’t, wasn’t and won’t be the Forsakens. Gotta get that carved into that thick skull of yours. Did the Forsakens have a debt toward her? Absolutely. Is she all that is Forsakens? No. Period.

3 Likes

It really doesn’t tho. The difference is wether you and your belf buddy join in on the massacre. Either way, the Forsaken finish the job if you choose not to partake.

1 Like

The Horde quest has you kill a certain amount of guards and then move on. There might be burning building, but I can’t recall the entire pre-patch event.

1 Like

I guess all the medical advancements we got out of WWII justify the unethical experiments on the prisoners?

Yeah, after Sylvanas got her Val’kyr they stopped trying to make it the same, because now the end result is the same, it’s just a two-stage process now.

So - after the area is already conquered and occupied and the battle lines have moved, a group of Forsaken hobbyists turn up and murder all the civilains we just carefully avoided killing. Or, killed to a man depending on what you as a player decided.

This story doesn’t work from multiple perspectives because it’s directed by player agency. You are referencing something Horde players cannot see, suspect or even hear about. It may as well have happened in a different dimension.

5 Likes

Are you real? Can you be that tone deaf? Guess it seems.

Please, keep showing off your blatant ignorance. It’s almost amusing. The Blight never had the goal of being the Plague of Undeath. Never. how is that hard to understand?