< Formula> Recruiting more for our guild! 11/12 Mythic Progression in Ny'alotha

< Formula >
Looking for a new home that’s fun, helpful and friendly? Our guild is trying to rebuild our community to further push raiding and other such game play. We have a variety of different players that do things such as PVP, Mythic Keystones, Raiding, Mount runs and many other things. We do have a guild Discord channel and have several players who stream game play. All players are welcome to join!

Current Raiding status:
Ny’alotha Raid 12/12 Heroic 11/12 Mythic

**Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Mythic **
830PM to 1130PM EST
Invites are 15min prior to start time.

We are currently recruiting Dps and Healers.

If interested please contact Thesurgeon or via Battlenet Asxthepro#1728 for more info/invite.

4 Likes

Sounds cool. In need of a hunter? Been looking to transfer to Sargeras. I’ve PUGed Maut and Wrathion mythic, got AOTC, and some great parses (top 11 wrathion Normal for my ilvl). Maybe I can pug with you and see if it’s a good fit for now? LMK here or ingame!

Sure Spanch, would love to have you PUG with us and see if it’s a good fit! Feel free to msg me in-game (TheSurgeon) or on discord at TheSurgeon#1397.

We’ve actually shifted our raid times 30 mins earlier to accommodate more East-coasters, so:
(Optional if no gear needed) Tuesday Heroic 7:30PM Server Time start
Weds/Thurs Mythic 7:30PM Server Time start

I updated times to the new current times that were recently setup. Feel free to add me on bnet Spanch and we can talk!

4/12M now with Shad down on first night of attempts. Looking for primarily Ranged DPS (Fire Mage especially) but any exceptional applicants to help fill out our core team would be great!

Everyone is welcome!

1 Like

Still looking for more! Everyone is welcome to join! HMU!

5/12M now with hivemind down, looking for more!

Need A BIG COMBUSTION!

If you want to be tippity toppity just can’t stoppity join us and experience the love that Xaba has to offer you!

I’m interested in joining! I just got back into wow and transferred to sargeras today working towards 120 on my prot paladin. I’m central time zone and mostly enjoy running content - dungeons and raids.

Need to DM in game or via Bnet if interested! Still looking for more! Come join the fun guys!

Great group of people! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

When you sit out in the woods what do you hear?

Xaba yelling for you to come home to him!

Still looking for more people for our guild!! Come have some fun with a great group of people!

Another week, another boss down - 6/12M with Xanesh down, come join us!

Looking for some thick mage dps.

We are still recruiting! We are mainly looking for Mages. We have zero. We will be getting Vex down this week making us 7/12M! Come join us!

Warlocks too!

Vex down! Lets GOOOOOOOOOOO!