Forming PvP Guild when TBC is released. Sign up now

Entire purpose of guild will be to focus almost entirely on PvP with SOME raiding as well.
Raiding will be for pvp items. After S1 hits we will still do SOME raiding .

But main priority will be Premades, Arena, Open World PvP.

Open World we will be focusing hard on things like Kara entrance, Area 52 etc etc. Expect tons of action. Especially on common raid nights outside Kara. We are going to make the battles massive.

Guild will be Alliance. We will go to whatever realm that will apparently have high pop and decent balance and good amount of Horde to fight.

I really do not care about PvE. Just so you know. When I say PvP guild, we WILL be active and large. Horde will fear seeing the Guild tag.

Leave note if interested.

2 Likes

This is Wendys, try TBC forum

Is it going to be an all dwarf guild? Because if it’s an all dwarf guild on a PvPRP server, I’m in.

Will consider it

1 Like

When you will be providing more info? I am interested in joining :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds fun

1 Like

Bump so op can post more info!

1 Like

Keep an eye on this thread or the one in TBC forum. Will make another thread on the other Classic channels as well.

I will be posting more when Beta is announced. For now you can join the Discord channel.

My PvP Guild was pretty open when I ran it during actual TBC. We had fun, highly populated active vents. Vent Harassment even had a video of us up once.

No promises on how active discord will be for time being until Beta date given.

When Isle of QQ pops, you will have a blast.

I will be looking for officers who are looking to help build the guild. Adult humor welcomed. People who can laugh and have fun. I take PvP serious but its still a game.

invite url for the discord is

discord.gg/fET4bBAwgP

I would recommend Whitemane.

I will join with my rogue.

Have they determined how the servers are going to work or be created yet?

The current understanding is all servers transition to TBC prepatch at some point.

HIGH pop realms will be the best for the ratio: balance if this continues to be the plan.

Oh def prefer high pop server simply for numbers. Queues will go away after a month or so, I want population. More pop means way more open world pvp and TBC was filled with world pvp.

Anyone have a breakdown on servers with faction balance numbers? Was considering Herod originally

here is a link to what most community agree are fairly accurate.

ironforge.pro/servers/

1 Like

TY

Good choice. Removing EU pve etc from filter it looks like Whitemane might be best

Saving for later. Are you set on west? I would love to find a pvp guild on east.

1 Like

I actually prefer East. Not sure where I am deciding on yet. Need more info from Blizz first