Former US#25 Hunter looking for CE(ish) Guild

Hello!

I am a former US#25 raider during Cata (wow already a decade). I have been itching to get back into the competitive CE raiding. I am looking to raid on my hunter, while maintaining a second alt (currently my balance druid). Across all my toons, I have 5/10M since my former guild stopped seriously raiding in March/April. I am currently aiming to get 2k io on my druid.

I have extensive competitive gaming experience. I was peak Master tier in SC2, while peak D1 in League of Legends, and also peak diamond tier in OW. While my experience in wow in the recent years can be casual, I can no doubt prove that I can be competitive.

discord: Ooforia#3794 if you want to ask more questions.

Ooforia (hunter)
Oofaelyn (druid)

Hi Ooforia,

Its Mine I Licked It is 9/10M on a 6-hour-a-week schedule and looking for ranged dps - the druid is a bigger need at the moment than a hunter, but we’re also mostly in the market for a strong player, which it sounds like you are.

Thanks for reminding me Cata was ten years ago btw! Making me feel old some of my older kills (when I was still impressive, haha).

We are a bunch of old school players still raiding strong, we wanna bolster our roster and get in excellent fresh blood for 9.1.

If our schedule works for you, consider us !! We are getting CE!!

Hello Ooforia! Our mythic weekend team is looking for players for 9.1. Our current progression is 9/10M with raid times of 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun. Here is our post below. Please submit an application in our discord if we sound like a good fit. I look forward to speaking with you.

[H] 9/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)