Former us top 200 mythic raider looking for guild after taking a break (undergeared character)

Looking for an Alliance Mythic raiding guild that’s looking for a ranged DPS. I’m a former US top 200 Mythic raider and as I stated I’m looking to come back after a break and I don’t have any geared characters. My old guilds no longer around so I’m by myself and looking for new people to play with.

So Im just looking for a guild that needs a ranged dps. I’m happy playing a hunter, mage, or Spriest though I would like to play the hunter. If any guilds out there are willing to help gear me up I would be grateful and you will be getting a dedicated player to your roster once I’m raid ready.

hey langhow would def be interested in getting you in if you are ready for 8.3 or shadowlands shoot me a bnet lets chat!

Hey, I’d be interested in chatting. My battletag is jim#1399.

Hey Lang, you may be interested in one of our raid teams. Check us out below and visit our site to apply! Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 7/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 4/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 4/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 8/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Exceptional Ranged DPS

BTH: DPS

FART: Tank, DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and welcome back!

I would definitely love to chat with you if you’re around! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!

Seven Deadly Sins -Stormrage (8/8M 9/9M BOD CE ) - is a Hardcore mindset guild with Lighter hours, we are led by former top 50 raiders and have a great roster in need of a few additions. We have 2 Mythic raiding teams Team Pride 8/8M CE, and Sloth 4/8M Recruiting for 8.3. Team Pride core is currently raiding 3 nights a week on Tues,Weds,Thursday from 830-11 EST. Team Sloth Raids Tues/Thursday 9-12 midnight EST We ask that you be raid-ready at least 15 minutes before raid times and we will provide flasks, food.

Team Pride Needs:

1 Lock - Aff/Destro
1 DK - Frost/Unholy
1 Mage - Fire/Frost

Any exceptional players welcome

Team Sloth Needs:
1 DH
1 Rogue
Any exceptional range DPS.

players interested raiding on either team, mythic plus, or just to join our community can contact our GM Nuklang or any of our officers and instead of going through an application process we can get you in right away for a quick interview!

GM: Nuklang – Hoshiko#11253
Co-Gm: Mkras – Mksquared#1743
Pride Officer: Baskin - Baskin#1271
Pride Officer: Rorz - Rors#1117

<Rägnarok> [H] Area52

Who We Are:

Rägnarok is full of drama free, talented adult members who find balance in competitive raiding and real life obligations.

What We Need:

We encourage all types of players here at Rag. We want you for you! Core raiding spots are competitive so if you want that spot you have a 100% chance at shooting for it in the first week of SL raiding!

Our Raids:

Mythic Team1 – Tues/Wed

Mythic Team2 – Wed/Thurs

Heroic Team – TBD

All raids – 8pm – 11pm EST

We look forward to meeting you! (PS…there might just be a game of AmongUS as an icebreaker!!!)

Contacts: (Discord)

Fel#6958

Aearo#9581

If you would be interested in playing horde hmu Levios#1714

Definitely interested in chatting with you!

v3n0m#1637

Hi there!

My name is Quick and I am an Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore.

I am looking for and recruiting for our Cutting Edge Focused team: Team Apollo.

We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 6-9pm Server Time (PST), and intend to reduce to 2 days as the tier progresses, with the ability to pick up a third day again if needed and for any final CE push.

Team Needs:
1 - Non Priest Healer (Must have DPS Offspec, or viable DPS character)
Melee DPS - Will consider all qualified applicants
Ranged DPS - Currently looking for a rockstar Shadow Priest, but will consider all qualified applicants.

Please: Have logs and Mythic Raiding experience. We are filling as we go, and considering that there is a sale on services now is the perfect time to come on over :slight_smile: Please reach out if interested.

We did go 9/12 M Nyalotha due to having to replace a Raid Leader and team members. Eventually we decided it was smarter to go on a earlier break then to try and refill with lower performing players and re-prog. We have refilled, and looking to round out the roster and bench.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

We would love to chat and see if we are a fit for each other.