Former Top 100 US Raider LF Mythic Home in SL

Main: Arms/Fury Warrior (can play all plate classes)

Brief history: I’ve raided since BC but my most recent high end experience was with Daybreak on Turalyon where we achieved US 95th kill of Argus back in Antorus. I’ve played casually throughout BFA but I would like to get back into semi-hardcore mythic progression going into shadowlands. It’s worth noting that i’ve mostly tanked for the last 9 years, but going forward i’ll be maining MDPS.

Logs: (remove spaces for link to work)

https: // www.warcraftlogs .com/character/us/area-52/graytnn#bybracket=1

Schedule: Literally any schedule works for me.

Extra info: I’m searching for a solid home in SL. I am someone who likes to get heavily invested in my guild and put in as much effort as possible to help with anything the guild needs. I hate complacency, I believe that there is always room for improvement and am looking for a group that shares that mentality.

Hello Graytnn
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hey Graytnn!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two weeks of raid we have achieved 12/12H as a guild group, and are ironing out our raid core to move into Mythic.

Our leadership is up to 10/12M, with several former CE and Top US raiders. We are recruiting a few more DPS to round out our roster and join our budding and socially active guild community.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Shadow Priest ( HIGH )
  • Ele Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Warrior ( HIGH )
  • Windwalker Monk ( HIGH )
  • Enhance Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Rogue (MEDIUM)
  • Demon Hunter (MEDIUM)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.

Hi Riley,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you might be used to from more serious environments. From your post above, it sounds like you have the level of experience we’re looking for, and the kind of desire to invest in continuously improving yourself and your team that we value.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture above all else. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.

is a Horde guild on Illidan. We formed back in ToS and have made steady progress every tier since. We are always looking for exceptional players to round out our roster.

Ways to contact us & general WoW information:

Website - http://mad-raiding.com/
WoWProgress - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/MAD

Schedule (varies on farm status/ efficiency):

We currently maintain a raiding schedule of 3 days/week
Tuesday: 6 PM – 9 PM CST
Wednesday: 6 PM – 9PM CST
Thursday: 6 PM – 9 PM CST

ToS 8/10M (Illidan 64, US 675)
ATBT 11/11M (Illidan 38, US 318)
Uldir 8/8M (Illidan 34, US 288)
BOD 9/9M (Illidan 22, US 144)
EP 8/8M (Illidan 26, US 294)
Ny’alotha (Illidan 17, US 158)

Type of players we’re interested:

Progression focused players that learn quickly, don’t make repeated mistakes, have correct attitudes when it comes to critiquing/criticism and are looking to always improve. We don’t particularly care if you are highly experienced or fresh into the scene if you can perform you’ll have a home in .

We grade trials based on the following:

We look for Avoidable Damage > Priority Damage > Raw Output as well as buff up time/usage and general raid awareness. If we see you need gear, yet know your class and its priorities there is zero reason we wouldn’t take a look at you.

As always anyone that feels they can be a positive addition to our main team is welcome to apply.

war#12812 -GM
larsen#1201 -Officer