Former rank 13 Warlord LFG

Haven’t been playing retail as much, but looking to get into a solid well organized vanilla guild. I raided all content(MC,BWL,AQ40) until naxx40 where our guild died a couple wings in.

Much older now, but still able to play at a very high level. Prefer the guild to be older and mature. Only looking to raid 2 nights a week and pvp/grind on off nights

Not quite sure what class I’m going, but either rogue/warrior/maybe lock if pvp server

Plenty of mythic high end raiding experience…not that content will be super hard in classic

Mighte#11761

Discord: BnH247#9580, if you are willing to consider raiding 3 nights shoot me an inv/msg :slight_smile:

Got a guild here where a majority of us are old school cats. Most of us late 20s early 30s. Disenfranchised Classic buffs if you will, sent you a friend request. Would rather just talk instead of needlessly pasting my guild advertisement, haha.

@ Movitz Also interested to hear what y’all are getting into. I have a group of 4-8 friends who will be joining me. All TBC > vets. Most us are vanilla vets with at least AQ exp. Personally, I’m looking to rank primarily but the rest will likely want to raid and chill. Thanks.

Hello Hipknow,

I’m running a Classic WoW guild on horde pvp based in US EST time. We plan to raid from 8pm to midnight (Hard stop) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Abit about us, I’m 28, in marketing, and most of our core needs to be up for work the next day. The guild name is going to be Dead Weight, where the only real rule is try your best to not be carried. I intend to run it as a casual-one shot raids guild. So far everyone in the guild that I’ve recruited has a ton of experience in WoW, and classic wow private servers. I have 21 people in the guild so far, and another skilled player would really round us out.

Loot will be done as transparent loot council with a big spreadsheet sort of showing you what you will probably get when depending on drops, but ultimately loot council will decide. It will be me and my co-guildleader with a dps officer, a healing officer, and then a random rotating raider ranked player as the deciding vote.

We will be doing Pvp events and general greifing in our offtime, because what is all that gear for if not to make the alliance unreasonably mad?

If you are interested, please message me on discord!
losefast #6123

Nothing crazy serious…would like a competent guild that has been around for a bit and moving to classic

1 Like

Movitz#5443 - Discord, get in touch if you are interested.

1 Like

Hey, based on your post you have the same mindset as our guild and our goals are aligned. Here is our guild forum or you can join our discord and read more about what our guild is about. I think you would like what you see and our guild is build around members like yourself. (lots of pvp in out blood) Looking foward to talking with you!

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Thanks for the interest

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.gg/enclave

We have several rank 14s and retail gladiators in the guild and we will be on the PVP grind once the honor system is implemented.

To the top

Hypno from MIK ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey Hipknow,

We’re a group of folks who’s also played since the beggining. Our raids are shorter and spread of 3 days.

Check us out:

Yeah…that would be me

You would be a great addition to our guild.
We only raid 2 nights a week. We are looking to clear all PVE and have a top PVP Battlegrounds team. Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday & Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Our founders are a mix of Mythic Raiders, Gladiators, and R14.

If you’re interested in joining a semi-hardcore guild, you could def be a big contributor to the guild from the ground up!