Former Mythic Raider Looking for a good environment and also to push content

Hello,

I'm a former mythic raider currently on area 52 and would prefer to stay but can be convinced otherwise. I have endgame raiding experience on (Priest/Warlock/DH) at this point most current with DH and prefer to tank but am open to other situations. Looking for somewhere that has a great guild environment first and then pushing content comes second. Not looking for high turnover/hardcore type guilds. I would love to find a guild with a great community and then if we push deep into mythic or get CE that's great. Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully joining on. Thanks
1 Like

Hi Nos,

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Hi Nos,

We might be a good fit for you. Our guild is a group of adults who are laid back and treat the game as a game. This is our general guild blurb: [H] AoTC Focused Casual/Social Guild LFM!

I know it can be overwhelming when you post here when it comes to discord ads- so feel free to add me (Jae#1113) or our GM Sina (her discord is listed on the above post) if you’d like to chat more and/or get an invite to our discord so you can get a feel for the community.

Have a good one :slight_smile:

Hey there! I’m unsure if we’re what you’re looking for but I wanted to reach out anyway as we’re in need of one more main tank who would like to stick with us for the rest of season 4 & Dragonflight! We can’t promise hardcore endgame or CE but we have a solid foundation and have been alive and kicking since the original TBC so we’re not going to just disperse over night. I’ll leave all our copy paste below but hit us up if you’d like to chat! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We ended SFO prog at 11/11H & 3/11M before we took our break and we now focus on building our team for the rest of season 4 & Dragonflight. For fated raid progress we are at 10/10H CN, 10/10H & 3/10M SoD & 11/11H SFO. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: GingerHeals#11438 | Discord: Sulveris#2701

Hey nos!

My guild is currently looking for a few more to prog into mythic season 4 and move into DF. I’d love to chat, so I’ll leave my spam below. Hope to hear from you!

add me on discord: BJB#0407 - i can guarantee aotc each tier cant guarantee ce, add me if you wanna talk about way more